Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halfback and Five Eight
Why is the halfback and five eight switched? Pain in the ass having to manually switch them before every game. Why did this happen in the 1st place? Surely Big Ant has enough Rugby League knowledge to know the halfback is 7 and the five eight is 6. Please fix this.
(10-12-2017, 04:40 PM)Kiwi Rooster Wrote: Why is the halfback and five eight switched? Pain in the ass having to manually switch them before every game. Why did this happen in the 1st place? Surely Big Ant has enough Rugby League knowledge to know the halfback is 7 and the five eight is 6. Please fix this.

The Five Eight wears 6 and the Halfback wears 7.
The only change was in team management where it now displays as HB before 5/8 when selecting.
This was due to a lot of people wanting the halfback on the right side of the field and the five eight on the left. There should be no need to switch them before every match.
(10-12-2017, 04:46 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 04:40 PM)Kiwi Rooster Wrote: Why is the halfback and five eight switched? Pain in the ass having to manually switch them before every game. Why did this happen in the 1st place? Surely Big Ant has enough Rugby League knowledge to know the halfback is 7 and the five eight is 6. Please fix this.

The only change was in team management where it now displays as HB before 5/8 when selecting.
This was due to a lot of people wanting the halfback on the right side of the field and the five eight on the left. There should be no need to switch them before every match.

I am playing as the Roosters, in career mode, and Pearce and Keary's numbers are wrong. If I want Pearce to play in no.7 and Keary in no.6, I have to manually switch them every game. They may be lining up in the right order (with the wrong position next to them), but Keary is wearing 7 and feeding the scrums.

(10-12-2017, 06:43 PM)Kiwi Rooster Wrote:

I am playing as the Roosters, in career mode, and Pearce and Keary's numbers are wrong. If I want Pearce to play in no.7 and Keary in no.6, I have to manually switch them every game. They may be lining up in the right order (with the wrong position next to them), but Keary is wearing 7 and feeding the scrums.

Thanks for that. We will get this fixed.
Until then you can swap them in the FanHub and it will save as default
(10-13-2017, 07:11 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 06:43 PM)Kiwi Rooster Wrote:

Thanks for that. We will get this fixed.
Until then you can swap them in the FanHub and it will save as default
Cool, thank you for your reply and will change it in the fanhub tonight. Cheers.