Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ashes 17 officially announced.
Finally got time to read the article (isn't it Makinley Blows)... Customization is in... so I am. Smile

Although I thought Ross and I had an agreement that I was to be there when Holly was scanned. Sad

When do we get hands on this new Academy?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-18-2017, 03:01 PM)ET1980 Wrote: Ashes Cricket!!!!!! props the main reason why we haven't heard anythink.
I love cricket but if DBC17 & RLL4 anythink to go by i'm sorry but you have to make ALOT of ground to get my trust again.
With DBC17 i hardly touch!!! dbc14 i play with mates all the time.
For the love of GOD have the same passion you did when making DBC14 and RLL3

Maybe their talented developers left the studio? That is probably why on twitter their is job notices... 'a large number' https://twitter.com/BigAntStudios/status...7271415809
Will this basically be a repackaging of DBC17? I bought tha, but TBH found it way too hard to get the hang of and kinda gave up. Also thought the graphics looked a bit like Toy Story, which gave it a weird feel
Waiting anxiously. Hope it's better than DBC-17.
El Rucko, where’s our shiny new sub forum Wink ?
Hmm... I'll get my best man on the job Border.

Ross.... Ross??? Confused

Hmmm... he must be busy. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
If anyone played DBC 17 online,they would have experienced tons of glitches ... some glitches like the batsman keeps circling the stumps, run out glitches where they jump off the crease all of a sudden without pressing the run button. 
 Patch 3 had fixed all of these but when patch 4 came all of these returned in the game.

Now without even fixing these issues Big Ant is moving to a new game, this is called zero consideration to customer feedback
Looking forward to it.