Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RLL4 Bugs & oversights
Would have loved sliders to be able to turn on or off AI or player fends, barges, steps as well as AI auto tackling for you.
Playing Super League 9's playing as Leeds (ME) v Wigan (AI)

Jamie Jones-Buchanan (A backrower) gets impact tackled by George Williams (half) forcing the ball loose.

George Williams is wearing 6 (prop for 9's) and Buchanan is wearing 9 (backrow/centre for nines)

Positions on the field shouldn't matter. George Williams shouldn't be smashing Jamie Jones and on top of that loosing the ball. Just make the game take their attributes into calculation not their position.
(11-14-2017, 11:22 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 10:06 AM)nzwarrior51 Wrote: I’d like to post in here that the warriors NSW cup receives Titans players from the club relationships section while it’s the same case but vice versa with the Titans feeder teams.

This was fixed in the latest released patch.
you will need to restart your career to get these changes

I’ve tried that, I’ve deleted all the custom teams and still get this problem.
The one thing that still bugs me is that the controlled defence option isn't safe, it just feels tacked on and not really of any importance because you can be easily fended, stepped or barged. I think tackling when using it should mostly counter every attacking option when a player runs at you as a reward for using it.

What would make it even better is if you added the d pad up compressed defence to L2 so you get that real life looking defensive line up and in option where by using L2 with compressed defence combined it will tighten up your middle defence which would force the attacking team out wide to take chances for overlaps as that risk reward balance. I think it would open the game up more on attack as well allowing for a better flow and more line break opportunities.
Playing on side cam broadcast far the player select indicator goes in the opposite direction to where the right stick is pressed at times and now even passing also goes in the wrong direction to where you want on occasion.

The passing direction changes when attacking from left to right on the lower part of the screen it seems and the player select marker goes wonky defending on both sides of the field/screen.
(12-02-2017, 02:25 PM)Radman Wrote: Playing on side cam broadcast far the player select indicator goes in the opposite direction to where pressed at times and now even passing also goes in the wrong direction to where you want on occasion.

The passing direction changes when attacking from left to right on the lower part of the screen it seems and the player select marker goes wonky defending on the right side of the screen.

Yep, was like that in the previous patch too. Not sure, but it seems that it happens at some grounds more than others. So, I reckon they've possibly tested it and not found it. It makes changing players directionally a nightmare. I think this last patch was only to be able to convince people to part with more money for World Cup more than anything else. Would be nice if they fixed functionally broken things like this, but I can't see it being likely.

It's the same with the sliding defence playing end on you expect it to slide left when pressing left when it indicates left on the hud and right when pressing right but it's doing the opposite. It's just a bit messy still and it's all making playing the game really frustrating and not fun at all.