Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding custom jerseys to the game
Hope someone can help me.

I cant get my head around how to add custom jerseys to the game to replace the jerseys of existing clubs, especially with the new beta program.

Do I need to create a custom team and then save the jersey to -

C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 3\mods\sharing ID\textures\characters\uniforms\textures

or can they just be updated to

C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 3\characters\uniforms\textures and replacing the name of the file I want to replace?

Normally I dont have any issues with adding mods to games but with this I am struggling.

THANKS!!!!

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
(01-16-2016, 10:31 PM)Colin the Cameraman Wrote: Hope someone can help me.

I cant get my head around how to add custom jerseys to the game to replace the jerseys of existing clubs, especially with the new beta program.

Do I need to create a custom team and then save the jersey to -

C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 3\mods\sharing ID\textures\characters\uniforms\textures

or can they just be updated to

C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 3\characters\uniforms\textures and replacing the name of the file I want to replace?

Normally I dont have any issues with adding mods to games but with this I am struggling.

THANKS!!!!

For existing clubs you just replace textures without the custom club ids folder like so - C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 3\mods\textures\characters\uniforms\textures
hey can you tell me how to get them to show up in the textures folder thanks?
(01-21-2016, 02:12 PM)tj28 Wrote: hey can you tell me how to get them to show up in the textures folder thanks?

What do you mean? A screenshot or something.
http://oi63.tinypic.com/30dfhp5.jpg
(01-21-2016, 02:40 PM)tj28 Wrote: http://oi63.tinypic.com/30dfhp5.jpg

Yep that's where they go. Just remember though that the XXXX folder is your pc's logged in user name folder.
how do i get them to show up in the folder?
(01-22-2016, 01:58 PM)tj28 Wrote: how do i get them to show up in the folder?

You copy the jersey dds textures to that folder.
Ok this is doing my head in!!!

C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 3\textures\characters\uniforms\textures

I've pasted in the jerseys and yet they don't show up. Ive changed the 5 Eels jerseys but nothing.
Im probably missing something straight forward here.........

Ok this is doing my head in!!!

C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 3\textures\characters\uniforms\textures

I've pasted in the jerseys and yet they don't show up. Ive changed the 5 Eels jerseys but nothing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
(01-26-2016, 02:07 PM)Colin the Cameraman Wrote: Ok this is doing my head in!!!

Get rid of the 'pc' in the jersey texture name.

For Example:

instead of - 'custom_bigant_home_col.pc.dds' use 'custom_bigant_home_col.dds'

When you extract the blobset files some dds textures will have the 'pc' in the file name which isn't used in this method of swapping jerseys in the game.