Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What happened to rll3
(12-07-2015, 10:45 AM)Mav_78 Wrote: Play fair ruck.

Just cos you have the power to delete posts doesnt mean you should delete ones where youget back some of your own cheek

The game in its current state is terrible to play, yes it is my opinion, who elses would it be?

Its worth about a $30 to be fair, you can have it for $30 with $40 postage so i can get my money back.

UNTIL its patched it is worth half its value. IMO

There are lots of *useless* posts from you that remain on the board - I don't think you can argue that at all.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Ban me then... see if i give a shit ross
As requested.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Well that escalated quickly
Despite him being a dribbler at times the guy raised some fair points.

As much as you lot hate the critisizm, without it your games would resemble oh maybe something like the original RLL.
(12-07-2015, 02:58 PM)Hartyharty Wrote: Despite him being a dribbler at times the guy raised some fair points.

As much as you lot hate the critisizm, without it your games would resemble oh maybe something like the original RLL.

Indeed, as harsh as some of the critisizm can be on here, there does need to be the devil on the shoulder when it comes to it. Otherwise all the dev's will hear is hot air being blown up their a$$ about it and not know what the players are experiencing.

I've had my share of moaning about the game on these forums, but have always backed my comments with reasoning and common sense. I do think this game seriously needs a patch (it's on the way), and once we receive it, no doubt it will play like a new game. The PC owners here have confirmed it.

Bring on the patch I say!
Complaints / Criticism are welcome...
Complaints / Constructive Criticism are more welcome and have a greater chance to help improve the game.

Hopefully the patch arrives as soon as possible. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(12-07-2015, 12:02 PM)Yuna Wrote: Well that escalated quickly

Haha that it did
Constructive criticism is/has always been welcome. Proclaiming a game is only worth half the going rate doesn't fall into that category.
Unlikely to happen any time soon... I'm having too much fun. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”