Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweetfx for PC
Apologies for making a new thread, but I thought this would be of interest to alot of people with the PC version.

[Image: sweet.jpg]

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1d4xsn...weetfx.zip

Just copy all of the files within in the zip to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby League Live 3
Where those classic files
up up cronulla
While on the topic of PC graphics I thought I would bring up a small thing about the "config.ini" file. Interestingly I found for the crowd setting there is an additional option mentioned (ultra) that is not an option in the game settings menu. The line from the settings file is below

crowd=2 ; crowd texture quality (size) 0=off, 1=reduced, 2=high, 3=ultra

You can't put crowd above 2 (High) in the game itself and I haven't tried it with 3 set manually yet. I wonder if "ultra" crowd setting does anything...
Just to note with the config.ini - if you edit it to things that are not available in the menus, you won't be able to enter the Graphics Options menu.

Just delete the config.ini if you edit it and get stuck.
I can't get Sweetfx to work with Windows 10 - DirectX 11.1.
(10-01-2015, 02:35 PM)MattW Wrote: Just to note with the config.ini - if you edit it to things that are not available in the menus, you won't be able to enter the Graphics Options menu.

Just delete the config.ini if you edit it and get stuck.

Yea I noticed that when I changed it to 3. Could still enter a game but not much difference noticeable. It is the same deal on Lacrosse16 and DBC, just mucking around with things Wink
Fuck that makes it so much better Big Grin, Also Itchy Hram cannot get the Classic jumpers and shit going o.O
up up cronulla
I have not released any of the Classic Content yet, as I am waiting until the full modding picture is clear. Have to allow time for that to happen.

[Image: image.jpg]

Wouldy, those sweetfx settings were largely from the NBA game from last year, so it is possible it is not compatible with Windows 10. I am still on 7, but let me look into it for you.
yeah just all classic shit really so feels like i'm playing ARL 96 lol
up up cronulla
Seems to make everything more blue, which would make sense for games under light, I'de need to see more screenshots to decide to use this as I think the game looks better as is.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]