Poll: What gaming machine are you planning on buying RLL3 on?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Playstation 3
9.16%
12 9.16%
Playstation 4
47.33%
62 47.33%
Xbox 360
6.87%
9 6.87%
Xbox One
16.79%
22 16.79%
PC
19.85%
26 19.85%
Total 131 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What gaming device will you purchase RLL3 for?
(01-02-2015, 01:21 PM)benz1980i Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 01:08 PM)ak47 Wrote: would love to get it on PS4, but the price and visual supremecy of a steam version will take priority

Wow, PS4 currently has 50% of the votes.

I have something exciting to announce over the weekend

NB I don't work for nor am I affiliated with Big Ant Studios. I am just a fan of NRL games

Huh?
(01-02-2015, 01:25 PM)Mav_78 Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 01:21 PM)benz1980i Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 01:08 PM)ak47 Wrote: would love to get it on PS4, but the price and visual supremecy of a steam version will take priority

Wow, PS4 currently has 50% of the votes.

I have something exciting to announce over the weekend

NB I don't work for nor am I affiliated with Big Ant Studios. I am just a fan of NRL games

Huh?

I have to make sure a few things are in order before I break the news. It isn't about the development of RLL3 or inside information. But something I hope will be enjoyed and appreciated
well i have all consoles except PS3, hmmmmm but will be purchasing for Xbox One since thats my go to console, however i will purchase for PC for the mods and stuff Tongue

Im also hoping the graphics are better on the next gen consoles.
Just got a ps4, can't wait to play RLL3 on it, especially with the built-in pvr. Can finally save epic tries and plays!
(01-02-2015, 08:39 AM)benz1980i Wrote:
(01-01-2015, 11:50 PM)DNAngel Wrote:
(01-01-2015, 09:42 PM)FissionMailed Wrote:
(12-30-2014, 09:52 PM)benz1980i Wrote: Thats the way champ Wink

How has your experience been with Vita Remote Play? I am considering getting the Sony Xperia for the remote play feature.

It's been doing the job when I want to play a few games of my FIFA career, although there is a small input lag with the controls so don't expect button presses to register like they do with a regular controller. Also, less buttons took a little bit to get used to but you get by (triggers are the upper portion of the back touchscreen, and clicking in the sticks is the lower portion of back touch)

All that aside its been a great option for when the wife wants the T.V. Smile.

How is the Vita in terms of a gaming machine? Do you think the Vita-exclusive games are good?

In my opinion it has been abandoned. The only thing keeping it afloat are indie developers. Rarely has a AAA game been released on Vita

(Random 2 cents) Plenty to play on Vita if you enjoy jrpgs and the like, persona so good, wish western developers picked it up great piece of hardware, the yshould bundle the vita with ps4 for a couple hundred more
Do you think the Vita is still worth a purchase? Am considering getting one this year (for Persona 4, Gravity Rush and Freedom Wars).
Hmmn, hard to say, if you travel alot or don't have a gaming pc or ps4 readily avaliable (for Indies) than yeah go for it, i have a gaming laptop which has plenty of games on steam and can travel with me when I'm away for work or whatever so I don't nessasserily use my vita all that much, don't regret the purchase, persona 4 was fantastic, haven't looked at freedom wars hasn't got me interested, should you end up with a vita and freedom wars report back!
Remote play is going to make the Vita very much worth it.

DBC PS4 has remote play on Vita for example.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
I love remote play and am happy to hear DBC supports it and perhaps I can take a leap and suggest that future titles of yours may do the same?

Using adsl + 2 has still led to some game breaking lag at times though for myself which leads to frustration
It's good in-house though when you're "not allowed" to have a console in the bedroom Smile

All of our games will be remote playable from here-on.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com