Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average
Rugby League Live 3 Press Release
(12-23-2014, 10:45 AM)benz1980i Wrote:
(12-23-2014, 10:24 AM)lionmaul Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 02:15 PM)Josh Wrote: Really hoping the graphics improve ATM they aren't looking great

Don't understand what all the fuss is about the screenshots. RLL2 already looked pretty good. So I doubt it will look worse? Aren't you more interested on how the new game play features play out?
Struggle tackle?
Improved Kicking?
Play calling?
New tactics?

Cheers and Salud

Its our hard earned money man. We want to see it has improved. Look at the lastest Rugby game on both gen of consoles. Man games can go backwards. I am sure it'll be better, but we want to SEE it is getting better. Those screenshots weren't evidence of that.

Its a picture! the picture looks better then previous games. you cannot judge a book by its cover so why judge a game? to me its the little things that count and mate there's a whole heap of little things in this photo. big ant/trublu have been fantastic so far why bag them out now before you've even seen game play?
YES. Getting exited. The things you miss while working. Judging by the effort Ross and Big Ant put in and liaising with the fans, i am not worried. No other company would put this much effort into rugby league and to them its a big credit. My most anticipated game ever. Some people are getting too worked up over screenshots that were already said to be early releases. As lionmaul said gameplay is where its at. Looking forward to the set plays.
(12-22-2014, 02:15 PM)Josh Wrote: Really hoping the graphics improve ATM they aren't looking great

Don't understand what all the fuss is about the screenshots. RLL2 already looked pretty good. So I doubt it will look worse? Aren't you more interested on how the new game play features play out?
Struggle tackle?
Improved Kicking?
Play calling?
New tactics?

Cheers and Salud

Good to see those game features u asked for have been added to rll3 lion. Can't wait.

Struggle tackle?
Improved Kicking?
Play calling?
New tactics?

Cheers and Salud

Where does it say that the new features will include Improved Kicking, Play calling and New tactics??

The only comments I can see about gameplay is this • Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders and use the new dynamic Struggle and Drag system to burst over the line to score or alternatively drag them into touch!
(12-23-2014, 10:45 AM)benz1980i Wrote: Its our hard earned money man. We want to see it has improved. Look at the lastest Rugby game on both gen of consoles. Man games can go backwards. I am sure it'll be better, but we want to SEE it is getting better. Those screenshots weren't evidence of that.

At no time in its history has Big Ant made a sports game that was not better than its predecessor. RLL < AFL < RLL2 < DBC < RLL3

There are little things in the FanHub that give away what the quality bar is. We also always have play sessions that let you see the game and interact with us prior to launch, we allow recording at those too, we are an open book.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(12-23-2014, 12:14 PM)Yuna Wrote:

Struggle tackle?
Improved Kicking?
Play calling?
New tactics?

Cheers and Salud

Where does it say that the new features will include Improved Kicking, Play calling and New tactics??

The only comments I can see about gameplay is this • Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders and use the new dynamic Struggle and Drag system to burst over the line to score or alternatively drag them into touch!

plays were always in the game, whether you realised it or not every player ran a certain line which you could turn into a play. i don't see why they have to state something they already had?
Given there is a dead "tactics" link in the Hub its obvious some form of "play calling" is in the game... High five!!

(12-23-2014, 01:34 PM)Phousey Wrote:

Struggle tackle?
Improved Kicking?
Play calling?
New tactics?

Cheers and Salud

plays were always in the game, whether you realised it or not every player ran a certain line which you could turn into a play. i don't see why they have to state something they already had?

They were good lines but no way were they set plays... I want to be able to call on specific plays not pray for an angled runner with a man out the back.

Presumably BA learned from RLL2 on what they can and cant do and now they are upping the ante on running plays in RLL3.

Struggle tackle?
Improved Kicking?
Play calling?
New tactics?

Cheers and Salud

Yea, you are correct I need to rephrase. What I meant is, why are so many people caught up on the screenshots, and not asking about what could be the new game-play features. The new game play features are what will make or break the game. New tactics, improved kicking, play calling, are all things, I would like to see.. But none of these confirmed.

Cheers and salud

(12-23-2014, 01:33 PM)Ross Wrote:
(12-23-2014, 10:45 AM)benz1980i Wrote: Its our hard earned money man. We want to see it has improved. Look at the lastest Rugby game on both gen of consoles. Man games can go backwards. I am sure it'll be better, but we want to SEE it is getting better. Those screenshots weren't evidence of that.

At no time in its history has Big Ant made a sports game that was not better than its predecessor. RLL < AFL < RLL2 < DBC < RLL3

There are little things in the FanHub that give away what the quality bar is. We also always have play sessions that let you see the game and interact with us prior to launch, we allow recording at those too, we are an open book.

Any chance that can happen over steamTongue I live a bit far from you to actually go to a play session. Just a few keys for a pre launch beta testing Smile.

Cheers and Salud
People are welcome to stream from wherever playsessions are held. They've always been a lot of fun, a bit of a celebration really, all the way back to AFL Live I've always enjoyed them.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(12-23-2014, 01:35 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Given there is a dead "tactics" link in the Hub its obvious some form of "play calling" is in the game... High five!!

(12-23-2014, 01:34 PM)Phousey Wrote:

Struggle tackle?
Improved Kicking?
Play calling?
New tactics?

Cheers and Salud

They were good lines but no way were they set plays... I want to be able to call on specific plays not pray for an angled runner with a man out the back.

Presumably BA learned from RLL2 on what they can and cant do and now they are upping the ante on running plays in RLL3.

Yes, exactly my thoughts as well. On the fly play calling. So you can purposely send a player in deep for a bomb, or at an angle for a grubber.
Now that I know we have a "struggle tackle" I am getting greedySmile.

Cheers and Salud