Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Rll3 Wishlist and Ideas
They could always let us upload our own logos via the FanHub.
Nah, it's a good idea that is ruined by the spastics out there who abuse it. Plus if people were just using other people's work I'm sure there would be some copyright issues.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Yeah I thought that was ruled out
(02-23-2015, 06:04 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: Nah, it's a good idea that is ruined by the spastics out there who abuse it. Plus if people were just using other people's work I'm sure there would be some copyright issues.

That's a good point however proevolution soccer lets you upload pictures to the game which you can use for logos so it is doable. Whether or not BA lets is is another story
Well if we can't upload logos, then it becomes very important for us to be able to manipulate the colours of the custom logos.
Yeah I hope there's been work on logos, wasn't much choice before, i hope that they are both less cartoonish and more customisable, 3 visual options and colour customisation or the like. Not a must have for me but would appreciate nonetheless
I didn't mind the ones they had, just think they should have the name on them. Not a big deal... but you never know unless you ask. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Not enough variety for me and some just didn't work for me and the teams I made, creative differences perhaps lol it'll be a nice surprise to see some improvements but I'm not sweating on it, I'm mostly curious too see both career modes and the details within, wondering how Ai reacts around me, how contracts will work, what I can spend my fictional salary on, boots, house (madden 07?), skills, traits, cocain? Sorry! Tongue
You should be sorry..... you dropped the e of the end. You'll end up with the generic brand Cocaine and not the good stuff.

Between the Academy (Fan Hub) and Tabletop Cricket... I'm content, I don't need the spoilers but will lurk around these forums anyway.
Oh well the telegraph should still have me if I develop sport journalistic aspirations...

Agreed even if we get info, I'll be withholding final judgement for when I get my hands on the finished product, like you though, that won't stopping me dropping in here to follow development of the game and recent feuds