Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry but..... where is the new game?
I am mindful that Big Ant is (most likely) not developing the new game... but this is the best forum for people who actually care about RL video games.

Does anyone have any idea of when the new game will come out? Any whispers from the inside of the NRL?

The publisher/developers of the new game have now missed great opportunities for hype - the season launch and the State of Origin launch....

Cheers
Haven't heard a squeak... I'm still hopeful Big Ant will one day Don Bradman it and do the unlicensed avenue. I'm an optimist.... ?.

Let's feet the ball rolling Ross.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-02-2021, 10:47 AM)Whitey Wrote: I am mindful that Big Ant is (most likely) not developing the new game... but this is the best forum for people who actually care about RL video games.

Does anyone have any idea of when the new game will come out? Any whispers from the inside of the NRL?

The publisher/developers of the new game have now missed great opportunities for hype - the season launch and the State of Origin launch....

Cheers

Did another google search couple days ago "Rugby league video game 2021" I believe was the search. Found an article from last month. Mentioned that there was an email recently where the NRL responded saying that the game will be out 2022. Didn't give anything else away, the article article goes on saying how bad the NRL have been with keeping fans in the loop. 

However, the email wasn't shown in the article so nothing to really go off. If I come across the article again I'll link it here.
Up The Knights!
(07-03-2021, 09:24 AM)Banks29 Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 10:47 AM)Whitey Wrote: I am mindful that Big Ant is (most likely) not developing the new game... but this is the best forum for people who actually care about RL video games.

Cheers

Did another google search couple days ago "Rugby league video game 2021" I believe was the search. Found an article from last month. Mentioned that there was an email recently where the NRL responded saying that the game will be out 2022. Didn't give anything else away, the article article goes on saying how bad the NRL have been with keeping fans in the loop. 

However, the email wasn't shown in the article so nothing to really go off. If I come across the article again I'll link it here.

Damn just found it... how disappointing. https://www.popcornbanter.com/will-there...ue-live-5/

All I hope is that the developers have read the suggestions throughout this Forum - and listened to those that actually know what is needed to make it a great game.

Ross & Co have done a good job thus far - credit to them for doing it with a fairly modest budget and limited resources.

The foundation is there.
(07-02-2021, 01:49 PM)Ruck Wrote: Haven't heard a squeak... I'm still hopeful Big Ant will one day Don Bradman it and do the unlicensed avenue.  I'm an optimist.... ?.

Let's feet the ball rolling Ross.

I would absolutely LOVE to see this come to fruition. 

We have the community to do what is needed. Every single NRL player (with accurate appearances) would exist in the Fanhub within a couple of days of release. 

Big Ant could just focus on tweaking the gameplay and features of RLL4 and looking to the suggestions within this Forum.