Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League selection missing
Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me out.

I've played the game long enough, but I've started to get an issue where when starting a new career the league selection won't show up.

So I'll start a new career, select difficulty etc, but then straight to team selection, so my league option to choose a custom league has vanished
Up The Knights!
(05-01-2021, 11:27 AM)Banks29 Wrote: Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me out.

I've played the game long enough, but I've started to get an issue where when starting a new career the league selection won't show up.

So I'll start a new career, select difficulty etc, but then straight to team selection, so my league option to choose a custom league has vanished
u have enable fan hub changes in either the difficulty selection tab or in the setting on the home page
(05-04-2021, 11:56 PM)Skuxx_intenz Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 11:27 AM)Banks29 Wrote: Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me out.

u have enable fan hub changes in either the difficulty selection tab or in the setting on the home page
Had tried that, didn't change the issue. Ended up uninstalling, and removing all fan hub data and mods and re installed everything. Working a perfectly fine. For anyone who encounters the issue do that
Up The Knights!