Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cricket 19 servers down again - weekend ruined
Hi BigAnt, I'm upset the Cricket 19 servers appear to be down again in the UK.
https://status.bigant.com/

This happened a few weeks ago and the problem persisted over the entire weekend. Please can this be fixed ASAP, I really want to get some cricket in this weekend and I'm not looking forward to refreshing the status page every hour.

I'm also completely bemused that nobody appears to post on these forums? Am I at the right place?

Thank you.
Dave.
I have the same problem and i live in Sweden
(03-27-2021, 08:15 AM)ramninder Wrote: I have the same problem and i live in Sweden

Hi @ramninder I'm happy to report the Cricket 19 server is now back up! Smile
Looks like the Cricket 19 server is down again. It's only ever the Cricket 19 server. Why is this so bad and always failing on the weekend. I'm not even sure why for Career mode you need to be online. I know it saves regularly but if I get a bad decision ? I can still Alt-F4 so being forced online has absolutely no benefits for Career play.
(03-29-2021, 05:39 AM)dtrjones Wrote: Looks like the Cricket 19 server is down again. It's only ever the Cricket 19 server. Why is this so bad and always failing on the weekend. I'm not even sure why for Career mode you need to be online. I know it saves regularly but if I get a bad decision ? I can still Alt-F4 so being forced online has absolutely no benefits for Career play.

Bought this game a month back and I have already seen this ruin a couple of weekends. Is there any place where these guys give us an ETA?