Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby League Live 4 PC Mods - 2021
Anyone know why I cant use custom teams when starting a new career?
(03-29-2021, 12:49 AM)xWillmate Wrote: ive spent a good couple of hours changing league names and teams in reserve grade aswell as changing around feeder clubs, ive got it all sorted apart from new logos is anyone able to help me out ive put the updated logos in the save/database editor but they arnt updated in game?

Hey, you need to change the logos the same way as uploading new shirts. So using the blobset editor. It's not quick as you need to create about a dozen different logo files for each team for each of the different menus.

The folder trail on the blobset editor is RLL4Mods>ui>club_logos then each of those folders need 1 or 2 files
(03-30-2021, 12:10 PM)Fin21H Wrote: Anyone know why I cant use custom teams when starting a new career?

A little off topic lmao, do you do supercoach? I genuinely think I'm vsing you this week lol
Up The Knights!
(03-28-2021, 08:59 PM)callmack1 Wrote: Yea sorry I've been a bit busy and haven't had a lot of free time to post lately. Should get heaps more time this week though so stay tuned!!

Don't worry i'm tuned lol I think your work needs to give you more time for this important stuff Smile
(03-30-2021, 02:47 PM)kuwaiti kev Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 12:49 AM)xWillmate Wrote: ive spent a good couple of hours changing league names and teams in reserve grade aswell as changing around feeder clubs, ive got it all sorted apart from new logos is anyone able to help me out ive put the updated logos in the save/database editor but they arnt updated in game?

Hey, you need to change the logos the same way as uploading new shirts. So using the blobset editor. It's not quick as you need to create about a dozen different logo files for each team for each of the different menus.

The folder trail on the blobset editor is RLL4Mods>ui>club_logos then each of those folders need 1 or 2 files

Do you know what size the club logo needs to be? Also do you do the same for competition logos?
(04-08-2021, 08:19 PM)Fin21H Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 02:47 PM)kuwaiti kev Wrote:

Do you know what size the club logo needs to be? Also do you do the same for competition logos?
How about you create a thread with these questions or use the other one I can see about team logos rather than hijacking callmacks one with his excellent stips? I'll answer on the other thread Smile