Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Different diffulties for ai and physics
I m actually playing on legend but I can make much more winners than my opponent. If I play on grand slam I make tons of unforced errors and, of course the big problem... the ai goes with 2 or 3... that should be corrected already big ant.
(09-04-2020, 02:29 PM)Protomorph Wrote: I m actually playing on legend but I can make much more winners than my opponent. If I play on grand slam I make tons of unforced errors and, of course the big problem... the ai goes with 2 or 3... that should be corrected already big ant.

Ace glitch still works on Legend difficulty,the AI on Grand Slam makes a lot more unforced errors,Big Ant needs to balance difficulties because there are some things that work in one and not work in the other,I have been told that the AI for example reacts better in drop shots in some difficulties and worse in others.
(09-06-2020, 01:14 AM)nikpen97 Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 02:29 PM)Protomorph Wrote: I m actually playing on legend but I can make much more winners than my opponent. If I play on grand slam I make tons of unforced errors and, of course the big problem... the ai goes with 2 or 3... that should be corrected already big ant.

Ace glitch still works on Legend difficulty,the AI on Grand Slam makes a lot more unforced errors,Big Ant needs to balance difficulties because there are some things that work in one and not work in the other,I have been told that the AI for example reacts better in drop shots in some difficulties and 
I made a match agains Nadal on grand slam he he made just 2. But I struggle with the timing on that difficulty maybe if I did less unforced errors he had the chance to do more I dont know. Made one against him on legend and he is the only player that get more winners than me on legend but in other hand he ade 0 unforced errors, while against cilic he made 30. I usually make around 10, 15. I think one thing the devs should take a look at is that the better players (Nadal) shouldnt be so OP.