Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaints
Well, I have really been hoping to find a forum to vent about my frustration with Rugby League Live 2, and here I am.

I have bought a copy of every version of this game from the first for PC up to my current XBox version.

I have to say I find it an incredible amount of fun, but gee there are some SERIOUS flaws in this game that make it, at times, such a frustrating experience that it makes me vow to never waste another cent on this game, and take it back to the shop and get a refund.

Let's start with things that are just so totally unrealistic.

Firstly, why do opposition kickers almost NEVER miss kicks at goal? If this was really the NRL every kicker would be kicking at about 99.9%. Very unrealistic.

Why do your fullback and wingers sometimes just run the ball straight out over the sideline or dead ball line when under no pressure? No matter what you do with the control pad you can't stop it from happening.

A serious question, are some of the developers Sharks and/or Tigers fans? Every comp I have, and I have had about 12 on the current version, they are both at the top of the comp and close to impossible to beat. It is honestly ridiculous for a pretty average player like Moltzen from the Tigers continually running 70 metres and palming off players like Inglis, Sam Burgess and Michael Crocker as though they are kids who can't tackle. Is it that hard to make a players ability reflect his real abilities?

Why do we only see about the last quarter of a replay of a try? At times you put on a great try with good passing movements, then on the replay you basically see the try scorer scoring and that's it.

Why does the dummy half sometimes just pass about a metre to the side and straight into the ground?

Another annoying bug, sometimes you will receive a kick in the in goal and run it out, the body of your player is CLEARLY well inside the field of play, but his feet might be in the in goal, and the ref calls tackled in goal and you have to do a drop out? Crazy and VERY frustrating.

Why are so many clear and obvious trys sent to video replay? Again, very annoying.

Gus Gould is BORING BORING BORING with his same Elvis comments 10 times a game. Is it really that hard to get a wider selection of comments from commentators?

Anyway, that's off the top of my head and it will do for now.

I have an absolute love-hate relationship with this game. I love league and the times when this game plays well and doesn't display some of these bugs it is great fun, but the times when these bugs keep popping up make me frustrated to the point of wanting to use the disc as a coaster.

One thing for sure, I will not ever buy another version of this game until I am totally sure these bugs no longer exist.

Phew, got that off my chest.

Thank you.
(02-23-2013, 03:52 PM)darque Wrote: Well, I have really been hoping to find a forum to vent about my frustration with Rugby League Live 2, and here I am.

I have bought a copy of every version of this game from the first for PC up to my current XBox version.

I have to say I find it an incredible amount of fun, but gee there are some SERIOUS flaws in this game that make it, at times, such a frustrating experience that it makes me vow to never waste another cent on this game, and take it back to the shop and get a refund.

Let's start with things that are just so totally unrealistic.

Firstly, why do opposition kickers almost NEVER miss kicks at goal? If this was really the NRL every kicker would be kicking at about 99.9%. Very unrealistic.

Why do your fullback and wingers sometimes just run the ball straight out over the sideline or dead ball line when under no pressure? No matter what you do with the control pad you can't stop it from happening.

A serious question, are some of the developers Sharks and/or Tigers fans? Every comp I have, and I have had about 12 on the current version, they are both at the top of the comp and close to impossible to beat. It is honestly ridiculous for a pretty average player like Moltzen from the Tigers continually running 70 metres and palming off players like Inglis, Sam Burgess and Michael Crocker as though they are kids who can't tackle. Is it that hard to make a players ability reflect his real abilities?

Why do we only see about the last quarter of a replay of a try? At times you put on a great try with good passing movements, then on the replay you basically see the try scorer scoring and that's it.

Why does the dummy half sometimes just pass about a metre to the side and straight into the ground?

Another annoying bug, sometimes you will receive a kick in the in goal and run it out, the body of your player is CLEARLY well inside the field of play, but his feet might be in the in goal, and the ref calls tackled in goal and you have to do a drop out? Crazy and VERY frustrating.

Why are so many clear and obvious trys sent to video replay? Again, very annoying.

Gus Gould is BORING BORING BORING with his same Elvis comments 10 times a game. Is it really that hard to get a wider selection of comments from commentators?

Anyway, that's off the top of my head and it will do for now.

I have an absolute love-hate relationship with this game. I love league and the times when this game plays well and doesn't display some of these bugs it is great fun, but the times when these bugs keep popping up make me frustrated to the point of wanting to use the disc as a coaster.

One thing for sure, I will not ever buy another version of this game until I am totally sure these bugs no longer exist.

Phew, got that off my chest.

Thank you.

Lot of things need to be Improve in game
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.