Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Community on XB1 or PS4?
Hey guys I've played the ps4 version. I can say that the community creations has a lot of depth to it. Is this the case for XB1 as I'm looking for accurate international teams, leagues, players and what not. I'm not so good with the designs on jerseys and logo's though. Just want to get an idea of what the XB1 community looks like as ps4 has 2020 and recent rosters for all leagues.
(07-24-2020, 10:29 PM)Any Chance Wrote: Hey guys I've played the ps4 version. I can say that the community creations has a lot of depth to it. Is this the case for XB1 as I'm looking for accurate international teams, leagues, players and what not. I'm not so good with the designs on jerseys and logo's though. Just want to get an idea of what the XB1 community looks like as ps4 has 2020 and recent rosters for all leagues.

You will be able to download the exact same content on Xbox as it is all cross platform, everything is available on PS4, Xbox and PC.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17