Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
invisible update ?
I hadn't played for a while . But I picked it up again and spotted that there are no injuries at all anymore. I know that in the beginning they patched it because in every game players got injured and used time outs but never gave up. 

I looked if there had been an update but I don't see any. Have they made a patch without notification ? Or is it just me and do others still experience  injuries ?
There was an update, I am going for the third year of my career and I did not suffer any injuries, that is, I take care on the calendar not to travel much so as not to get tired to the tournaments.
(07-14-2020, 12:47 PM)damianrojo Wrote: There was an update, I am going for the third year of my career and I did not suffer any injuries, that is, I take care on the calendar not to travel much so as not to get tired to the tournaments.

So it has been changed. In most every game the opponent was suffering from an injury and most of the time there was a medical time out.  Now after playing for a while not once even if the players have 80 % fatigue or more. My own player had at 1 point also 80 % but in the game it was as if it was 100 % and no injuries at all.

Looks like BigAnt gave up on this injury because they could not tweak it right. And I think that is a good thing because it never worked good. Never a player gave up and also it never infected their stamina or speed.