Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 problems with the game that I hope Big Ant fixes soon!
1) Instant ace glitch! Place your player in the centre of the court and aim at the centre,if your serve is green,which is extremely easy even on Legend difficulty then you will hit an ace 100%.This also happens when you place your player at the far right and aim at far left or at far left and aim at far right.This bug for me is gamebreaking!

2) AI service return in career mode against low ranking players! Aim at the centre of the court,for some reason the AI returns your serve by throwing the ball in the air and then you can easily rush to the net and smash! 

3) Net aggression is pointless,even if some player has 99 net aggression it will barely ever rush to the net,you play against the AI from the baseline al the time. 

4) AI needs to make more unforced errors

5) Let us choose the time of day in career mode and let us choose to have the roof open or closed like in play now! It is extremely unrealistic playing all the matches at night,for example in Roland Garros or Wimbledon,this is ridiculus!

6) Player unresponsivness! AI makes a drop shot,you rush to the net,you press the shot button and your player just watches the ball and does nothing! This happens sometimes when the ball is above your player,you press the shot button and again he does nothing!

If those 6 problems are being solved then the game will be amazing! Lets hope Big Ant sees this post and fix the problems!
(07-10-2020, 11:12 PM)nikpen97 Wrote: 1) Instant ace glitch! Place your player in the centre of the court and aim ant the centre,if your serve is green,which is extremely easy even on Legend difficulty the you will hit an ace 100%.This also happens when you place your player at the far right and aim at far left or at far left and aim at far right.This bug for me is gamebreaking!

2) AI service return in career mode against low ranking players! Aim at the centre of the court,for some reason the AI returns your serve by throwing the ball in the air and then you can easily rush to the net and smash! 

3) Net aggression is pointless,even if some player has 99 net aggression it will barely ever rush to the net,you play against the AI from the baseline al the time. 

4) AI needa to make more unforced errors

5) Let us choose the time of day in career mode and let us choose to have the roof open or closed like in play now! It is extremely unrealistic playing all the matches at night,for example in Roland Garros or Wimbledon,this is ridiculus!

If those 5 problems are being solved then the game will be amazing! Lets hope Big Ant sees this post and fix the problem!!

We all agree on this. The network from the bottom of the track is invisible to the CPU . Big ants please!!!
I would like to add

In careermode :

in the begin screen before the match where you can change your outfit and look at the stats , opponents always have a high level of being tired , often more then 50 % and form is most of the time 0 or less. Even a player that reached the final has form 0 or less. That can't be right.

And I played players with a percentage of being tired more then 70 %. Normally such a player should have great difficulties when the rally is long or the game is long . I don't see that.

I would like that single leaderboards and double leaderboards are separated.

When I am in a tournament I would like to be able to go back to my profile and look the player up whom I am going to play. Look in my history if I played them before and what the results where.