Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennis World Tour 2
https://press-start.com.au/news/playstat...eH6WH7dEZ8

Not sure how this works with AO Tennis, seems weird. Big Ant is definitely listed at the end of the video so they're making it. 

"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
So this was their main competition as far as tennis goes, now they are part of it ? Interesting-some sort of clarification would be great. Let's all hold our breath.
(07-06-2020, 09:09 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: https://press-start.com.au/news/playstat...eH6WH7dEZ8

Not sure how this works with AO Tennis, seems weird. Big Ant is definitely listed at the end of the video so they're making it. 

We have been abandoned to go with the competition, do not give money to this company. Only if they fix AO TENNIS 2 . They won't fix it
(07-08-2020, 02:29 AM)Deadmiau Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 09:09 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: https://press-start.com.au/news/playstat...eH6WH7dEZ8

We have been abandoned to go with the competition, do not give money to this company. Only if they fix AO TENNIS 2 . They won't fix it

The only clarification I have is that it is still published by Nacon (formally BigBen I believe) who have brought in Big Ant to develop. I have bought both AO titles mainly to support BA with their self published games, I don't play them nearly as much as cricket and league. I can't fault them for accepting work but would love to hear from them as to how this came about and what the future of AO is. My assumption is that they may keep AO going as a simulation game because TWT looks pretty arcady, I'm not nearly as inclined to buy TWT though.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
In my opinion, AO2 has no comparison with TWT, AO2 is the best tennis game in history, by far, there is no game that has such a complete and addictive career mode, and also the gameplay (except for some minor errors) and fixable), it is excellent, the simulation is perfect, and with the academy and the community they managed to make it super complete, test TWT and it is far from AO2, it has no comparison in any way.
(07-08-2020, 12:23 PM)damianrojo Wrote: In my opinion, AO2 has no comparison with TWT, AO2 is the best tennis game in history, by far, there is no game that has such a complete and addictive career mode, and also the gameplay (except for some minor errors) and fixable), it is excellent, the simulation is perfect, and with the academy and the community they managed to make it super complete, test TWT and it is far from AO2, it has no comparison in any way.

Never plated TWT but that was definitely the majority response I've seen.
(07-08-2020, 01:17 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 12:23 PM)damianrojo Wrote: In my opinion, AO2 has no comparison with TWT, AO2 is the best tennis game in history, by far, there is no game that has such a complete and addictive career mode, and also the gameplay (except for some minor errors) and fixable), it is excellent, the simulation is perfect, and with the academy and the community they managed to make it super complete, test TWT and it is far from AO2, it has no comparison in any way.

the lack of errors not forced by the cpu makes the points equal, having to win them based on winning blows all the time...
(07-09-2020, 05:11 AM)Deadmiau Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 01:17 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:

the lack of errors not forced by the cpu makes the points equal, having to win them based on winning blows all the time...
Until a few days ago I thought like you, until I followed some advice from another user and saw some videos, I learned to play seriously, I started a veteran level race from scratch, the key is to attack and counterattack the rival with R2, pressing and using tiredness (which is key), and there I saw how they began to make unforced errors, to earn points and matches, I'm already in my second year with a level of 70, when I play against inferior rivals I usually win (sometimes I can lose) , with similar rivals I win and lose, and against better ones, I lose (and sometimes I win, using all weapons), that is the secret, the CPU makes unforced errors, but if you do not pressure the rivals, they will not do it, the career mode is excellent, there is no game that has so many tournaments and of all categories, futures, challengers, ATP 250 and 500, master 1000 and grand slams, it is great and super addictive.
I made this thread a few days ago

https://forum.bigant.com/showthread.php?tid=8438

and I followed the advice of another user and totally changed the game.
(07-09-2020, 01:30 PM)damianrojo Wrote: I made this thread a few days ago

https://forum.bigant.com/showthread.php?tid=8438

and I followed the advice of another user and totally changed the game.

when you play from the back of the court they never throw into the net, what configuration do you use?