Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2020 NRL teams now on the Fanhub
Thought I'd post an update that I resolved the issue I had uploading to the Fanhub a couple days ago. After a lot of trial and error with the uploads, I figured out some players were causing issues with the upload.

Anyway, all that work was done for the 2020 NRL teams to be uploaded! Search "True Dead Bling" in the username section and search by date if you have any interest.

I've made the rosters as accurate as I could to how they are in real life, so everything should be up to date as of right now. Issac Luke and Ben Te'o are on the Broncos, Corey Thompson is on the Titans, Luke Thompson is on the Bulldogs, James Graham has been removed from the Dragons, and so on. I didn't remove Bronson Xerri from the Sharks, since I'm not entirely sure if his contract has been terminated at this stage. I also haven't moved Jack Hetherington to the Warriors, since he's just there on loan at this stage.

Stadiums were a bit difficult, since there's no stadium creator, so I had to go with a lot of judgement calls and choose some stadiums that I thought looked similar to newer ones. I made KC Stadium into Bankwest, John Smith Stadium is Queensland Country Bank Stadium (I think), and Progression Solicitors Stadium is McDonalds Park Wagga, since the Raiders were set to host the Knights in Wagga back in April. The chosen stadiums that the NRL are using in the midst of the pandemic have been applied to the affected teams as their secondary and tertiary stadiums, so Warriors will have Central Coast Stadium, Rabbitohs will have Bankwest/KC, and so on.

Jerseys were also a bit tough to make, as the jersey creator on League Live 3 is a bit limited compared to 4. However, I've made the home and away jerseys to the best of my ability. I didn't bother with a lot of Nines and alternative jerseys, since some of the designs are intricate as hell and probably impossible to make on RLL3. I do plan to make the Nines jerseys for the Eels, Panthers, Rabbitohs, Roosters and possibly the Storm.

Lastly, I downloaded a fair few players and cloned a fair few real players so I could edit freely. Basically, all ratings and likenesses should reflect real life. As an example, I cloned guys like Darius Boyd and Kieran Foran (who were in the game when it came out in 2015) and updated their looks, as well as dropping their ratings slightly.

I think I've covered everything, but be sure to leave feedback or ask any questions you may have!
Since the game takes place in the 2015 season. All the players on the team are 5 years younger than they should be. Do you reckon you would change the players ages or is that to much.
(07-12-2020, 07:22 PM)SadWarriorsFan Wrote: Since the game takes place in the 2015 season. All the players on the team are 5 years younger than they should be. Do you reckon you would change the players ages or is that to much.

I can give it a crack if I have the time