Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davis Cup or Team World Cup in career mode?
Can you play the Davis Cup or a team world cup during career mode?
No . The Olympics is kind of in it , but not really like it would be in real.

In AO1 they had at the end of the year that tournament where the best 8 players of the ranking would play like it is in real . But in AO 2 that also isn't in the scedule anymore.
(07-13-2020, 04:08 AM)bright019 Wrote: No . The Olympics is kind of in it , but not really like it would be in real.

In AO1 they had at the end of the year that tournament where the best 8 players of the ranking would play like it is in real . But in AO 2 that also isn't in the scedule anymore.

Looking on youtube I found this, it is the world cup with the best singles by country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V7LNxLy-pM
Yes I know that is what I was talking about. In AO 1 the end of the year game is like it is in real. Best 8 players of the ranking play against each other in 2 groups of four and the best 2 of each group go to the semi final. Now you have just a tournament and not mentioned by name but by country and you only know who they are when you get to play against them. And these are not all top players but also unknown players. Same whit the Olympics.