Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
too much difference in difficulty between levels
Hello, I am writing to you from Argentina, the game seems very good to me, but after playing many games and years in career mode at PRO level, the game becomes very easy, and when I want to go to veteran level, the difference is too much, it is extremely difficult to win a game, playing against rivals of the same level or even lower, the AI does not make unforced errors, something common in real tennis, and that is very frustrating, which makes you lose the desire to continue playing, for Please correct that, regards.
(06-27-2020, 04:30 PM)I don’t agree. I just beated Rublev with 6-2 6-3 on veteran level and he made 18 unforced errors. I’m in my first year. My player is 70 overall and I’m in semi-finals of Masters tournament in Shanghai. I think you have to put some more pressure at your opponent. In reality professionals don’t hit unforced errors if they get easy balls. Use R2 more often to hit powerful shots and maybe it will get better. Good luck! damianrojo Wrote: Hello, I am writing to you from Argentina, the game seems very good to me, but after playing many games and years in career mode at PRO level, the game becomes very easy, and when I want to go to veteran level, the difference is too much, it is extremely difficult to win a game, playing against rivals of the same level or even lower, the AI does not make unforced errors, something common in real tennis, and that is very frustrating, which makes you lose the desire to continue playing, for Please correct that, regards.
(06-29-2020, 08:50 AM)Marcusz Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 04:30 PM)I don’t agree. I just beated Rublev with 6-2 6-3 on veteran level and he made 18 unforced errors. I’m in my first year. My player is 70 overall and I’m in semi-finals of Masters tournament in Shanghai. I think you have to put some more pressure at your opponent. In reality professionals don’t hit unforced errors if they get easy balls. Use R2 more often to hit powerful shots and maybe it will get better. Good luck! damianrojo Wrote: Hello, I am writing to you from Argentina, the game seems very good to me, but after playing many games and years in career mode at PRO level, the game becomes very easy, and when I want to go to veteran level, the difference is too much, it is extremely difficult to win a game, playing against rivals of the same level or even lower, the AI does not make unforced errors, something common in real tennis, and that is very frustrating, which makes you lose the desire to continue playing, for Please correct that, regards.

The problem is when you start a race from scratch, with a novice player, at the beginning and after some training to upload the attributes, I play future tournaments, and it is frustrating to see how against rivals of an average of 40-45, when they attack me, My ball always ends up outside or against the net, and when I attack, they do not make unforced errors, also when losing the first games the shape of the player falls and my level falls by 5 points, the same as confidence, and that makes want to throw a ball to the lines, be a lost point, that at veteran level, instead at PRO level, it is the opposite, it is very easy to win, there can be so much difference between levels, do you have any other advice besides trying to attack ?
(06-29-2020, 10:00 AM)Make sure that you have some weapons. For example a good topspin forehand. In that way you can put some pressure. If you decide all your points equally it’s indeed difficult to win matches.  damianrojo Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 04:30 PM)I don’t agree. I just beated Rublev with 6-2 6-3 on veteran level and he made 18 unforced errors. I’m in my first year. My player is 70 overall and I’m in semi-finals of Masters tournament in Shanghai. I think you have to put some more pressure at your opponent. In reality professionals don’t hit unforced errors if they get easy balls. Use R2 more often to hit powerful shots and maybe it will get better. Good luck! damianrojo Wrote: Hello, I am writing to you from Argentina, the game seems very good to me, but after playing many games and years in career mode at PRO level, the game becomes very easy, and when I want to go to veteran level, the difference is too much, it is extremely difficult to win a game, playing against rivals of the same level or even lower, the AI does not make unforced errors, something common in real tennis, and that is very frustrating, which makes you lose the desire to continue playing, for Please correct that, regards.

The problem is when you start a race from scratch, with a novice player, at the beginning and after some training to upload the attributes, I play future tournaments, and it is frustrating to see how against rivals of an average of 40-45, when they attack me, My ball always ends up outside or against the net, and when I attack, they do not make unforced errors, also when losing the first games the shape of the player falls and my level falls by 5 points, the same as confidence, and that makes want to throw a ball to the lines, be a lost point, that at veteran level, instead at PRO level, it is the opposite, it is very easy to win, there can be so much difference between levels, do you have any other advice besides trying to attack ?
(06-30-2020, 08:10 AM)Marcusz Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 10:00 AM)Make sure that you have some weapons. For example a good topspin forehand. In that way you can put some pressure. If you decide all your points equally it’s indeed difficult to win matches.  damianrojo Wrote:

You are right, I started to vary the strokes and play with more confidence, attacking and counterattacking, I also discovered that tiredness is essential, you have to manage efforts and wear down your opponent to make mistakes, I even discovered a trick, when you are very tired , you have to play slice, and after a few hits the energy recovers, the game is fabulous, the best tennis I played on any platform, thanks for the tips.