Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to edit Tier 1 Players?
Hey guys, is there a way to edit Tier 1 players in this on PS4? It will be quite frustrating if I can't... I'm trying to make the most realistic experience that I can for a 2020 season, and that includes updating player images. 

I've tried downloading separate players (for example Jack Bird) and saving him as a new player, however that doesn't seem to work. Is there a way to do it on PC and export to PS4? Otherwise this is kind of poor form from the devs here.

Cheers guys!
You can download the fanhub on PC for free and edit T1 players using Wouldys tools, however all you can edit physically from memory is hair, facial hair, and strappings, as well as stats.
(06-26-2020, 08:45 PM)bmadden Wrote: You can download the fanhub on PC for free and edit T1 players using Wouldys tools, however all you can edit physically from memory is hair, facial hair, and strappings, as well as stats.

Hey mate, I have the save editor and have tried editing Andrew Fifita's appearance, but nothing changes when I try to export or import him. Is there a step by step guide?
(06-26-2020, 08:45 PM)bmadden Wrote: You can download the fanhub on PC for free and edit T1 players using Wouldys tools, however all you can edit physically from memory is hair, facial hair, and strappings, as well as stats.

I've actually now figured it out, but just want to edit players hairstyles. Any guides on which number means what, because some don't add up?
(07-14-2020, 11:54 PM)Trollz878 Wrote:

I've actually now figured it out, but just want to edit players hairstyles. Any guides on which number means what, because some don't add up?

Honestly couldn't tell you. I've edited some players hairs just from other players (Naiqamas hair on Waqa Blake) but as for who's hair is whos, or even the ingame editor, i'm not sure.
Hoping there's a way to do it on console. I'm in the middle of creating the 2015 Broncos and want to make a copy of Matt Parcell and Sam Thaiday so it doesn't mess with their default ratings, but it's not looking too promising.