Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix the ai unforced errors problem next patch please
Its very well known issue for the players. The game is fantastic in my opinion this is the main problem right now and needs a fix fast. On Ao1 you did it and it became a blast. This became worst after the patches on release was better. Thanks
(06-19-2020, 03:17 PM)Protomorph Wrote: Its very well known issue for the players. The game is fantastic in my opinion this is the main problem right now and needs a fix fast. On Ao1 you did it and it became a blast. This became worst after the patches on release was better. Thanks

Exactly, that is what is mainly necessary, but nobody pays attention, they have left us aside.
I think its the atributes stats that's too op. I did 3 matches today, 1st against monfils(81ovr just my character). That was a blast, one of my best moments playing video games. I lost a neck and tie game, he made 30 unforced erros over 19 games while I made 23. Thats ok. But than I played 2 matches in a row against cilic(82 ovr). Oh my! I was blown up 3 1 on the first with him making only 4 unforced errors and 3 0 on the second with him making just 3 unforced errors! I think they should tweak the better players doing more unforced errors because great players are humans too. Playing on pro because the lack of ai unforced errors on vet. This little tweak can send the game to another level cmon bigant the rest of the game is superb.