Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Logo Image Import ? Cricket 19
Wink 
Hi everyone / Cricket 19 experts!

I'm trying to work out how to import logos/images into Cricket 19 but not having much luck.

I'm using the Xbox One console.

The Logo creator is simply too difficult and time-consuming to create the logos I need for my kit designer.

My aim is to create my local team so we can run simulated games vs real opposition during Covid-19. Would also be great to see our sponsors and club badge on the kits too.

If anyone can point me in to the correct direction then I would be most grateful! Many Thanks.

KS

Rolleyes Rolleyes
(04-30-2020, 02:18 AM)stampk Wrote: Hi everyone / Cricket 19 experts!

I'm trying to work out how to import logos/images into Cricket 19 but not having much luck.

I'm using the Xbox One console.

The Logo creator is simply too difficult and time-consuming to create the logos I need for my kit designer.

My aim is to create my local team so we can run simulated games vs real opposition during Covid-19. Would also be great to see our sponsors and club badge on the kits too.

If anyone can point me in to the correct direction then I would be most grateful! Many Thanks.

KS

Rolleyes Rolleyes
Hi Stampk,

Same here, I am looking for someone to help with logo importation.
I have all files in SVG format as required, but notice that in order to upload logos to the community you need to have the 'Cricket Academy' downloaded on PC (which I don't).

If anyone is happy to help with these uploads, please get in touch.
Happy to pay $$ for time and effort also.

Anyone care to respond?? Smile