Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Questions About Career Mode
Hey people,

Just was considering downloading this game Rugby League Live 4 for one reason only. The Career Mode. 

I am trying to recreate the fun I used to have with a mate on Rugby League 2 on XBox playing the franchise mode so before we both buy. Wanted to check the below is possible:

1 - We used to create a player for me and a player for him and put them both in our team roster
2 - We would play the franchise mode and play co-op together on the same side 
3 - We would manage the week to week roster
4 - We would manage the week to week training 
5 - We would manage the salary cap and buying/retaining players
6 - We would play multiple years of seasons

Only new edition would be doing it all online. 

So really. My question is. Can we do all the above? Is the career mode co-op? Can you play together and manage your team and so on. 

Our last attempt was RRL3 which we bought to do it without know the lack of co-op so wasted the money. 

If playing online was an option. I would go an buy an Xbox 360 and an Xbox copy of RL2 if I had to. But alas. No online.
(04-12-2020, 08:31 PM)HalfGuardPrince Wrote: Hey people,

Just was considering downloading this game Rugby League Live 4 for one reason only. The Career Mode. 

I am trying to recreate the fun I used to have with a mate on Rugby League 2 on XBox playing the franchise mode so before we both buy. Wanted to check the below is possible:

1 - We used to create a player for me and a player for him and put them both in our team roster
2 - We would play the franchise mode and play co-op together on the same side 
3 - We would manage the week to week roster
4 - We would manage the week to week training 
5 - We would manage the salary cap and buying/retaining players
6 - We would play multiple years of seasons

Only new edition would be doing it all online. 

So really. My question is. Can we do all the above? Is the career mode co-op? Can you play together and manage your team and so on. 

Our last attempt was RRL3 which we bought to do it without know the lack of co-op so wasted the money. 

If playing online was an option. I would go an buy an Xbox 360 and an Xbox copy of RL2 if I had to. But alas. No online.
Nah, There isn't an online Career mode. 
Only possible with local multiplayer.
(04-14-2020, 03:52 AM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: Nah, There isn't an online Career mode.

Oh thanks for replying.

That's lame Sad

Could I do it local so after COVID-19 we can sit on my couch, drink beer and play all night?
(04-14-2020, 02:34 PM)HalfGuardPrince Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 03:52 AM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: Nah, There isn't an online Career mode.

Oh thanks for replying.

That's lame Sad

Could I do it local so after COVID-19 we can sit on my couch, drink beer and play all night?

Hey mate, locally you would still be able to do pretty much everything you listed, except manage the training schedule. You can pick your origin side though. So drink up mate.