Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AO Tennis 2 : 1.0.1834 PC
Hi all,

I noticed some display bugs.
1 - During presentation match in futures/challengers tournament. If the toutnament has 5 rounds for example, the rounds are like that : Round 1, round 2, round 3, round 1 etc...
I think it's because the mainboard is in two parts, so, when we are on the second part for 1/4 ou 1/2 finale, the count begins again from 1

2 - Still in the mainboard. For double match, the names of the players are written with trigrams, and I think that unicode is not managed or something like that because I saw a square character instead of a Ñ used in spanish names for example.

I have some suggestions. I saw that the presentation match is now enriched with skill values etc... but maybe we could have also the ranking of the player in addition to the seeds when present.
And I think it could be cool to have the name of the title holder when we choose a tournament.

During match, I still have the problem in double match that my player could go over the net.

When I simulate a part of a match, statistics are stranges. For example 5/0 for break points and new balls are not well calculated.

I play with a french keyboard and I found place in parameters to declare it, cool, but I can't contest a referee decision (challenge) and the volleying training to increase limit is almost unplayable for not saying impossible Sad

With this patch (1.0.1834) I noticed that injuries during a match are better managed now. 

Thanks for the job Smile
(03-22-2020, 01:36 AM)Priskell Wrote: Hi all,

I noticed some display bugs.
1 - During presentation match in futures/challengers tournament. If the toutnament has 5 rounds for example, the rounds are like that : Round 1, round 2, round 3, round 1 etc...
I think it's because the mainboard is in two parts, so, when we are on the second part for 1/4 ou 1/2 finale, the count begins again from 1

2 - Still in the mainboard. For double match, the names of the players are written with trigrams, and I think that unicode is not managed or something like that because I saw a square character instead of a Ñ used in spanish names for example.

I have some suggestions. I saw that the presentation match is now enriched with skill values etc... but maybe we could have also the ranking of the player in addition to the seeds when present.
And I think it could be cool to have the name of the title holder when we choose a tournament.

During match, I still have the problem in double match that my player could go over the net.

When I simulate a part of a match, statistics are stranges. For example 5/0 for break points and new balls are not well calculated.

I play with a french keyboard and I found place in parameters to declare it, cool, but I can't contest a referee decision (challenge) and the volleying training to increase limit is almost unplayable for not saying impossible Sad

With this patch (1.0.1834) I noticed that injuries during a match are better managed now. 

Thanks for the job Smile

Also noticed a small bug in competition mode with the rounds, were it would say Round 0 for Round 1.