Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New players in upcoming patch?
Which players would you like to see appear onto the next patch?
-Now Aussi Kim is back in the game, big ant should do everything they can to put clijsters in the game
Further:
-Halep
-Andreescu
-Sabalenka
-Gauff
-Thiem
-medvedev
-Zverev
-Nishikori
(03-21-2020, 11:13 PM)Profoundmem0ry Wrote: Which players would you like to see appear onto the next patch?
-Now Aussi Kim is back in the game, big ant should do everything they can to put clijsters in the game
Further:
-Halep
-Andreescu
-Sabalenka
-Gauff
-Thiem
-medvedev
-Zverev
-Nishikori

I'd like to see either of the above players listed. Pironkova announced her return to tennis recently via Instagram. Just in time for grass where she's had amazing results. I'd like to see her added or I just may add her myself. I'd like to see some tennis legends added as well for fun exhibitions like McEnroe, Connors, Ashe, Hingis, Graf, Agassi. I'm going to work on adding a few players using the Playface tool. I've created 5 out of the list you mentioned. Search Adimu187 or Antisocial Norm in the community.
(03-22-2020, 02:14 AM)Antisocial Norm Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 11:13 PM)Profoundmem0ry Wrote: Which players would you like to see appear onto the next patch?
Further:
-Halep
-Andreescu
-Sabalenka
-Gauff
-Thiem
-medvedev
-Zverev
-Nishikori

I'd like to see either of the above players listed. Pironkova announced her return to tennis recently via Instagram. Just in time for grass where she's had amazing results. I'd like to see her added or I just may add her myself. I'd like to see some tennis legends added as well for fun exhibitions like McEnroe, Connors, Ashe, Hingis, Graf, Agassi. I'm going to work on adding a few players using the Playface tool. I've created 5 out of the list you mentioned. Search Adimu187 or Antisocial Norm in the community.

I think Pironkova would be a cool edition also
(03-22-2020, 04:42 AM)Chris20000 Wrote:
(03-22-2020, 02:14 AM)Antisocial Norm Wrote:
Further:
-Halep
-Andreescu
-Sabalenka
-Gauff
-Thiem
-medvedev
-Zverev
-Nishikori

I think Pironkova would be a cool edition also

Yeah, thanks I downloaded them. It's good you can make them look like the real players but it's a downfall you can not make them play like the real players. The serve or stroke motion is always a copy of one of the existing players in the game. I wonder if BigAnt could also let the players customize the swing motions? That'd be cool..
Yeah. I'd appreciate more service and groundstroke options. Specifically for players who play two-handed on both sides. I'm trying to create a women's legends player list, but Seles would not be true to form with the current strokes available. Also more grunt options would be appreciated. Just a thought.
(03-25-2020, 06:41 PM)Antisocial Norm Wrote: Yeah. I'd appreciate more service and groundstroke options. Specifically for players who play two-handed on both sides. I'm trying to create a women's legends player list, but Seles would not be true to form with the current strokes available. Also more grunt options would be appreciated. Just a thought.

Yeah like the Sharapova grunt sound. I would love one or two more sliders just to make Amateur mode more easier for me. But also trophy presentation in competition mode when you win the Championship. 

Also maybe when it is Championship Point, it would say Championship point and not match point, just little small things like this would help the presentation even further post match.