Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor glitches when hitting the ball
I have a growing Youtube channel and I post a ton of tennis game content, notably AO Tennis 2. A subscriber pointed out a few minor glitches during this doubles match I recently posted. Not sure if this will be addressed in the next patch update.  However this particular match was posted prior to the latest update. Granted I still notice shots like this during matches or when a player is near a ball and doesn't hit the ball at all.

You can tell when Madison hits the ball at 1:05. Her racket doesn't make contact but it's indicated that she hits the ball over the net.

Then at 9:43, Serena does the same. Her racket doesn't make contact with the ball, but it goes back to the other team.

Williams/Williams v. Keys/Stephens
(03-18-2020, 11:24 PM)Antisocial Norm Wrote: I have a growing Youtube channel and I post a ton of tennis game content, notably AO Tennis 2. A subscriber pointed out a few minor glitches during this double match I recently posted. Not sure if this will be addressed in the next patch update.  However this particular match was posted prior to the latest update. Granted I still notice shots like this during matches or when a player is near a ball and doesn't hit the ball at all.

You can tell when Madison hits the ball at 1:05. Her racket doesn't make contact but it's indicated that she hits the ball over the net.

Then at 9:43, Serena does the same. Her racket doesn't make contact with the ball, but it goes back to the other team.

Williams/Williams v. Keys/Stephens

I would agree, I hope this is maybe fixed in next update