Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search nikpen97 on the academy to download the best player creations available!
I have created so far 40 players,atp players like Djokovic,Thiem,Tsistsipas,Zverev,Medvedev are all there,I have spent a very big amount of time to make sure these players look as close as possible to their real life appearance,I think I have accomplished this goal,if you compare my creations to any other creation on the academy it is night and day difference,you will be amazed by the detail I have put in these players! You won't be disappointed,there are more coming in the future!! My goal is to create the rest 84,out of the atp top 100,missing players from the game!
(03-12-2020, 08:57 PM)nikpen97 Wrote: I have created so far 40 players,atp players like Djokovic,Thiem,Tsistsipas,Zverev,Medvedev are all there,I have spent a very big amount of time to make sure these players look as close as possible to their real life appearance,I think I have accomplished this goal,if you compare my creations to any other creation on the academy it is night and day difference,you will be amazed by the detail I have put in these players! You won't be disappointed,there are more coming in the future!! My goal is to create the rest 84,out of the atp top 100,missing players from the game!

Did you use playfaces
(03-14-2020, 08:41 AM)Chris20000 Wrote:
(03-12-2020, 08:57 PM)nikpen97 Wrote: I have created so far 40 players,atp players like Djokovic,Thiem,Tsistsipas,Zverev,Medvedev are all there,I have spent a very big amount of time to make sure these players look as close as possible to their real life appearance,I think I have accomplished this goal,if you compare my creations to any other creation on the academy it is night and day difference,you will be amazed by the detail I have put in these players! You won't be disappointed,there are more coming in the future!! My goal is to create the rest 84,out of the atp top 100,missing players from the game!

Did you use playfaces

Nope,playface models look awful.
(03-14-2020, 09:04 AM)nikpen97 Wrote:
(03-14-2020, 08:41 AM)Chris20000 Wrote:

Did you use playfaces

Nope,playface models look awful.

I need some tips or help creating my face as a non playface face