Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTA Playface Models
So far so good. Currently working on WTA models only. Halep and Ostapenko still to come this week. We're in this together guys. If you've had any success using Playface let me know.  These can be downloaded from my other Username Adimu187

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-12-2020, 07:02 PM)Antisocial Norm Wrote: So far so good. Currently working on WTA models only. Halep and Ostapenko still to come this week. We're in this together guys. If you've had any success using Playface let me know.  These can be downloaded from my other Username Adimu187

I do not have a pc but I manage on Photoshop if you want to try to see with that and show me the result if it works.

(03-12-2020, 07:40 PM)Fredericpapayou80 Wrote:
(03-12-2020, 07:02 PM)Antisocial Norm Wrote: So far so good. Currently working on WTA models only. Halep and Ostapenko still to come this week. We're in this together guys. If you've had any success using Playface let me know.  These can be downloaded from my other Username Adimu187

I do not have a pc but I manage on Photoshop if you want to try to see with that and show me the result if it works.

(03-12-2020, 07:42 PM)Fredericpapayou80 Wrote:

Not sure how you managed to blend these without a PC but you've done an incredible job! I'll work with these textures and post here so you can see the finished product! Thanks for sharing your work!
(03-12-2020, 08:00 PM)Antisocial Norm Wrote:

Not sure how you managed to blend these without a PC but you've done an incredible job! I'll work with these textures and post here so you can see the finished product! Thanks for sharing your work!

Why don't you try to create the players from the in game customizations tools? They look way mre natural this way,playface doesn't work well.
(03-12-2020, 08:49 PM)nikpen97 Wrote:

Why don't you try to create the players from the in game customizations tools? They look way mre natural this way,playface doesn't work well.

(03-12-2020, 08:57 PM)Fredericpapayou80 Wrote:
(03-12-2020, 08:49 PM)nikpen97 Wrote:
(03-12-2020, 07:40 PM)Fredericpapayou80 Wrote: I do not have a pc but I manage on Photoshop if you want to try to see with that and show me the result if it works.

This is already the case, but if we can improve. I do not realize the difficulty because the playface tool can only be used on pc. But the lights and the plastic aspect of current playface creations are frightening. I know how to use photoshop and if the result is correct I am ready to make another test on request. Players like zverev are hard to redo as are kournikova and muguruza. And I redid an ivanovic from a well-made playface model and the result is really not bad to see on the academy under id: Fredericpapayou8

I also saw a little tsitsipas created by Nikpen who had a nice job

Photo 

muguruza

(03-12-2020, 09:12 PM)Fredericpapayou80 Wrote: .

serena

[attachment=1620 Wrote:Fredericpapayou80 pid='83646' dateline='1584002526']

Fredericpapayou80 this is what your Kournikova texture looks like. It came out well. I only had to adjust her eyes a bit to fit the overlay. The Serena however would not fit onto the face I used. It could just be the features on the chosen model weren't a good fit but you should test it the moment you get a chance. You have some really good creations!