Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Play - YIKES it sucks
The switch version and online play is awful. Is it the same for the other platforms?
Havent tried online but seen a guy playing it on Youtube I think PS4 version, looked to be a laggy mess so I avoided playing online after seeing that lol... Dunno how it is after latest patch.
(02-13-2020, 11:24 AM)VulcanNZ Wrote: Havent tried online but seen a guy playing it on Youtube I think PS4 version, looked to be a laggy mess so I avoided playing online after seeing that lol... Dunno how it is after latest patch.

Yes I saw that video. I guess the part that confuses me is how games like Super Mega Baseball 2 doesn't it perfect and is cross platform. Maybe BigAnt will truly take a look into this and fix it.
(02-14-2020, 08:09 AM)POPdevil Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 11:24 AM)VulcanNZ Wrote: Havent tried online but seen a guy playing it on Youtube I think PS4 version, looked to be a laggy mess so I avoided playing online after seeing that lol... Dunno how it is after latest patch.

Yes I saw that video. I guess the part that confuses me is how games like Super Mega Baseball 2 doesn't it perfect and is cross platform. Maybe BigAnt will truly take a look into this and fix it.

It's only an assumption because I don't know about Super Mega Baseball 2, it may have servers where as no Big Ant game has servers, they are peer to peer. Weakest link is the strongest link, so if someone has a poor connection it drags both players down.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(02-14-2020, 10:40 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: It's only an assumption because I don't know about Super Mega Baseball 2, it may have servers where as no Big Ant game has servers, they are peer to peer. Weakest link is the strongest link, so if someone has a poor connection it drags both players down.

They just need to scrap online play then.