Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ao Tennis 2 upcoming patch on February 2020
The upcoming patch for AO Tennis 2 has to be BIG! The game feels like it hasn’t made any progress since the last patch for AO International Tennis,it is the same game with small differences,Big Ant Studios seriously need to overhaul this game,here are some of my suggestions to make the game better :
- Screen tearing must be eliminated on PS4
- They need to improve online gameplay and connectivity
- More hairstyle options especially for the long hair ones
- Improved crowd graphics,even Top Spin 4 on ps3 has better looking crowds
- Improvement in match atmosphere,better crowd reactions
- Different match atmospheres based on the type of court you play  (Main,Show,Outer)
- Improvement in player movement and flexibility
- Better ball physics
- Drop Shot and especially Drop Shot volley are too overpowered.
- More animations in general,game feels the same over and over again.
- More customization for venues,there needs to be a bigger variety of different walls and tiers behind the players,all the main courts look the same with different colours and logos
- Ball challenge button needs to be replaced with R1+ L1 on ps4
- More eye types and eyebrows for custom players
- Volleys are too overpowered and need balancing
- AI must make more unforced errors,more balls on the net and more outs
- Clay courts need specific animations
- Sound has to be improved
- Handshake after match ends
Single player
This patch is not very good. This is like the in AO1 1680 patch and its bugs:
AI finally not serving one way but now World class and legend has become very easy because all your servings can be aces (see picture).
The white fence on London court still screams for paint (the white fence is really ugly).

Multiplayer
Multiplayer was good until today's patch
The patch has added new bugs to multiplayer:
-the invite button does not work
-sometimes the animations fall apart, the pace changes
-2 out of 5 games freeze
-in AO2 Grand Slam difficulty level terminator mode, while the AO1 1640 patch is an exciting challenge.

Please the developers to fix the bugs reported!

PS:
the sad thing is that developers do not learn from bugs already fixed in ao1. they have already made a perfect game balance (AO1 1640 patch), they should go back to it because it's not good
Good thing about the patch: Kvitova is beautiful.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think the game is improved graphically. The one very annoying thing for me is watching highlights the crowd noise is loud and annoying. I haven't delved into much, just playing Play Now. My request at this time is mute the crowd noise when viewing game highlights.
Today's "experiences":
the clay game was pretty good before the February patch: now some slideshow-like horror
one thing is that instead of handshaking and extra animation, the gameplay balance should have been fine first
but the ball still leaves no mark on the clay!

it would be better if developers returned to the method used to make weekly fixes for ao1
fixes based on players' bug reports, setting difficulty levels first, then everything else.

there is a lot of potential in the game that developers should use.
hopefully we won't have to wait a month for the next patch and will gonna work better!
Big Ant Studios needs to make the A.I do way more unforced Errors and there needs to be more Aces from both the User and CPU. I haven't done one Ace yet in 7 matches against the CPU on pro difficulty. Is there something I am doing wrong or what? I am playing on patch 1.02

If they are worried that making the A.I do more unforced errors will make the game too easy. Then make the A.I do a lot more Aces which will then even the difficulty out.
(02-12-2020, 02:38 AM)Pierre75 Wrote: Single player
This patch is not very good. This is like the in AO1 1680 patch and its bugs:
AI finally not serving one way but now World class and legend has become very easy because all your servings can be aces (see picture).
The white fence on London court still screams for paint (the white fence is really ugly).

Multiplayer
Multiplayer was good until today's patch
The patch has added new bugs to multiplayer:
-the invite button does not work
-sometimes the animations fall apart, the pace changes
-2 out of 5 games freeze
-in AO2 Grand Slam difficulty level terminator mode, while the AO1 1640 patch is an exciting challenge.

Please the developers to fix the bugs reported!

PS:
the sad thing is that developers do not learn from bugs already fixed in ao1. they have already made a perfect game balance (AO1 1640 patch), they should go back to it because it's not good
Good thing about the patch: Kvitova is beautiful.

How are you doing so many aces? I can barely get more than 2. Though I play 3 sets of 3 not the full 6 set matches
to Deadspace Saturn:
the key is t-line (picture in post 2). 25 ace in 2 sets (legends, 6:1, 6:0) patch before 0-3 ace

experiences today:
the world-class difficulty level was a challenge before the february patch, now this and the legends have become very easy, but grand slam is playable, challenging

Based on 100 online games, a few words about multiplayer:
ball speed and tempo are good (hard court)
but players over level 80 are too fast, they hit a lot so many aces and returns, player power level 78-79 could be allowed in maximum multiplayer  (something needs to change, maybe this)
after the February patch, the fast play became even faster, and it doesn't improve playability
(02-14-2020, 03:57 AM)Pierre75 Wrote: to Deadspace Saturn:
the key is t-line (picture in post 2). 25 ace in 2 sets (legends, 6:1, 6:0) patch before 0-3 ace

experiences today:
the world-class difficulty level was a challenge before the february patch, now this and the legends have become very easy, but grand slam is playable, challenging

Based on 100 online games, a few words about multiplayer:
ball speed and tempo are good (hard court)
but players over level 80 are too fast, they hit a lot so many aces and returns, player power level 78-79 could be allowed in maximum multiplayer  (something needs to change, maybe this)
after the February patch, the fast play became even faster, and it doesn't improve playability

Oh so you are doing Aces versus people online not versus the CPU?
"Oh so you are doing Aces versus people online not versus the CPU?"

no, i was a single player in legends difficulty where i hit 25 ace after the February patch.
I wrote about multiplayer in a separate paragraph.
"New patch"
they made the invite button work, but all the bugs remained
yesterday i wrote that single player in hard court has good tempo and speed (grand slam diff). this was ruined. this game is unplayable in its current state!
Grand Slam difficulty: 4 serve 4 ace
NO SW SUPPORT FOR 50Đ, it is sad and pathetic!

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...781A8EC8C/