Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the german translation is a joke + some suggestions
I don't know who was hired to do the german translation, but they failed miserably. Most tennis terms were translated wrong and some stuff doesn't make sense at all. I hope this gets patched soon. Peculiarly I didn't notice such wrong wording in the first game.

Otherwise I like the game. The gameplay is not great, but ok and improved a little bit. But PLEASE patch the AI. They play perfect and never miss. They need to make mistakes as well, like a human player does.
Another thing: Like in the first game, the hardest balls to hit are the easy ones. It's nearly impossible to get the timing right on a high and long flying ball. This is annoying af.
Same problem in French. The translation for "Last name" is "Nom", not "surnom" (it's "nickname"). Even google traduction doesn't make this mistake.

Quote:But PLEASE patch the AI. They play perfect and never miss. They need to make mistakes as well, like a human player does.

+1 for AI which never make errors.

There are 2 things that I don't understand in this game : non-existent errors (it was perfect in AO 1) and injuries (which are useless, cause having no impact on the game or the career). I already made a match in 3 sets with the AI who made just 1 error in the whole match, while having been in the same time injured 30 times).