Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Season Winfield Cup Mod + Gameplay Tweaks
(09-11-2019, 07:28 PM)knight1981 Wrote: Sorry fellas. I'm away for work at the moment but as soon as I'm back on Friday night I will try your fix. Cheers

All good....there will be an update/patch to fix some other things, so will upload that tonight or tomorrow.
Hi Itchy, This is all working now. Thanks for the help.

Quick question though, does every team have their own unique music or are all the teams the same and when load the winfield cup launcher whats the difference between choose the home or away teams and also the choose match type.
(09-12-2019, 11:43 PM)knight1981 Wrote: Hi Itchy, This is all working now. Thanks for the help.

Quick question though, does every team have their own unique music or are all the teams the same and when load the winfield cup launcher whats the difference between choose the home or away teams and also the choose match type.

The entrance music and other team specific files will only be generated for the Home team selected in the launcher. There is no way to actually assign multiple individual files in the game as we dont have the source code and there is only one housing for each variable. So the only way to make this happen is to run the launcher before every game....its not perfect, but i guess its a trade off....so for example if you were playing a career as the Knights and their next game was a home game you would run the Launcher with the Knights selected as the home team. After you finish that game it will go to the next one, which might be for example away to Parramatta......if you dont exit and then run the launcher with Parra as the home team, it will just play the entrance music etc for the Knights again. Its the only way to get this to work, so it kind of means having to exit the program after each game to reset etc. The away team actually doesn't really matter....I have it there for the long sleaves mod....but its too hard to get this to work without hex editing required at the user end, so at this stage I have not included it in the download...perhaps down the line if I figure out a better way. I will release an update tomorrow which fixes a lot of things.
Small Update (mostly sound related) on the first page. Fixed a few other bugs etc.
Hi Itchy, Your update has made this game even better and i cant seem to get enough of the game. 1 thing ive noticed but when i restart the game as a different team such as South Sydney as the home team it will have their team entrance as it should but the crowd are still shouting Newcastle Newcastle who we're the Home team on the previous time i started the game. After i run the winfield cup launcher a couple of times it then eventually fix itself but takes maybe 2-3 goes.
Also when ever i chip and chase or grubber the person who kicked the ball cannot regather he will just run over the top of it unless you select the player as the computer player in which case he would pick it up.
(09-18-2019, 11:55 PM)knight1981 Wrote: Hi Itchy, Your update has made this game even better and i cant seem to get enough of the game. 1 thing ive noticed but when i restart the game as a different team such as South Sydney as the home team it will have their team entrance as it should but the crowd are still shouting Newcastle Newcastle who we're the Home team on the previous time i started the game. After i run the winfield cup launcher a couple of times it then eventually fix itself but takes maybe 2-3 goes.
Also when ever i chip and chase or grubber the person who kicked the ball cannot regather he will just run over the top of it unless you select the player as the computer player in which case he would pick it up.

Buggar, forgot to put the latest version of the Launcher in the update. See the first page for the updated one. Yes you are right with the kick regather. I have amended the Lua Scripts, which is in the update with the new Launcher.