Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Career Mode - error CE-34878-0
Hi guys,

I have a massive problem when playing career mode. During midway through the second year of coaching mode, when I try to move forward and click "Advance to Next Event" the game crashes and comes up with Error CE-34878-0. Even when I restart the console and the game, and even when I use all different teams, it happens every time. And it is always at the same time of the season - straight after recruitment opens in year 2. This means I cannot play career mode any further than that point which is frustrating.

Has anyone had this problem, and BA staff is there a fix to this annoying issue?

Cheers
Hey mate,

It’s a constant issue I have had, always after season 2 recruitment window opens. I haven’t narrowed down what makes it do it but I usually fiddle with the teams in various ways and seems to go away. Worst case scenario I share all my teams, delete them all and then download them again, that fixes it every time for sure
(08-10-2019, 08:28 PM)tstev92 Wrote: Hey mate,

It’s a constant issue I have had, always after season 2 recruitment window opens. I haven’t narrowed down what makes it do it but I usually fiddle with the teams in various ways and seems to go away. Worst case scenario I share all my teams, delete them all and then download them again, that fixes it every time for sure

Tried this on PC and it didn't work. Could play numerous seasons with default lineups but 2019 lineups still crash. If only the game had more support than 1 patch as usual
(08-10-2019, 08:28 PM)tstev92 Wrote: Hey mate,

Thanks for the suggestion mate but yeah sadly didn't work for me either. I even tried uninstalling and re downloading the game but that didn't work either. It's strange because it never happened with the original rosters so possibly it is something to do with updating rosters. Don't know why it happens at the same point of the game. Such a shame because it makes it unplayable.

Can't believe not one BA employee has any ideas and doesn't bother to respond. Their support and updating is shocking. If you're going to not give us another game for the foreseeable future, at least update the current one once a year or so.