Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cricket 2019 PC issue
I bought cricket 2019 on steam today but couldn't play it cause the game wouldn't connect to the internet. My PC has no issue connecting to the internet but the game is having trouble connecting to the internet. For the above mentioned reason I couldn't even play the game. Please resolve this issue or suggest how to by-pass this problem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm having a similar issue after the game worked fine for a few days. Did you ever find a solution?
i'm also facing the same problem here, If anyone has solution please let us.
(08-03-2019, 04:37 AM)Vamsi002 Wrote: I bought cricket 2019 on steam today but couldn't play it cause the game wouldn't connect to the internet. My PC has no issue connecting to the internet but the game is having trouble connecting to the internet. For the above mentioned reason I couldn't even play the game. Please resolve this issue or suggest how to by-pass this problem.

Yeah same here, having the same issue. Please fix it fast, want to play Carrer mode. 

[Image: mzcnc5a]
Have the same issue on PC, worked fine when I bought it on Wednesday but not connecting to servers now.
I play it on PC and have no problems with internet connection