Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Career Mode Crash
I recently finished a 4 day match and when I pressed proceed to go back to the menus, the game crashed. Then when I restarted the game it said my profile was corrupted so I had to make a new profile that removed all my data. When I went back onto career mode, I reloaded to the end of the match and when I pressed proceed the same thing happened again. I have also tried simming from the save point instead of reloading the end of the match but it still crashes. Pretty annoying as I don't want to have to restart the career mode.

Has anyone else had this issue/know what to do about it?
(07-09-2019, 04:54 AM)JK13 Wrote: I recently finished a 4 day match and when I pressed proceed to go back to the menus, the game crashed. Then when I restarted the game it said my profile was corrupted so I had to make a new profile that removed all my data. When I went back onto career mode, I reloaded to the end of the match and when I pressed proceed the same thing happened again. I have also tried simming from the save point instead of reloading the end of the match but it still crashes. Pretty annoying as I don't want to have to restart the career mode.

Yeah, I've had the same on the XBoxOne, I've uninstalled and reinstalled and started a new career, and for all I got a few overs of my new career the same thing occurred, the pitch glitches and the loading icon appears then stops rotating and it returns to the Xbox Home screen, it's only started since the most recent update and the option to install "The Best" appeared at startup of the game, Help!!
(07-09-2019, 04:54 AM)JK13 Wrote: I recently finished a 4 day match and when I pressed proceed to go back to the menus, the game crashed. Then when I restarted the game it said my profile was corrupted so I had to make a new profile that removed all my data. When I went back onto career mode, I reloaded to the end of the match and when I pressed proceed the same thing happened again. I have also tried simming from the save point instead of reloading the end of the match but it still crashes. Pretty annoying as I don't want to have to restart the career mode.

I've had the same issue on PS4, my one was in the middle of a game, it crashed to the home screen and then my save file was corrupted. Started a new career and hope it doesn't happen to this one.