Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest update 05/07/2019
Hi I brought this game last week for xbox 1 and have enjoyed playing it.

Yesterday I went to play it and I was told there was an update, I installed it and now I can't continue my career mode.
I started a new career and all was fine and now that has crashed and will no longer work.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing from career mode.

When ever I load my career all I get is a pixelated screen and booted back to my home page.
Everything else works but career.
I am not going to keep starting a new career, as it keeps doing this.
This not worth the money  I paid, this update sucks.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
(07-07-2019, 08:05 AM)Treffic Wrote: Hi I brought this game last week for xbox 1 and have enjoyed playing it.

Yesterday I went to play it and I was told there was an update, I installed it and now I can't continue my career mode.
I started a new career and all was fine and now that has crashed and will no longer work.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing from career mode.

When ever I load my career all I get is a pixelated screen and booted back to my home page.
Everything else works but career.
I am not going to keep starting a new career, as it keeps doing this.
This not worth the money  I paid, this update sucks.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Same here, constantly crashing on the XboxOne
Apologies for the issues you've been having.

We have released another update that should have resolved this issue - please ensure that you have got the latest version. If you are still getting issues with this and are on latest, get in touch with [email protected] with the issue for some additional troubleshooting.

Should show version 1.1.0.0 on the Xbox Manage Games/Apps screen, or end in 1033 in the version number displayed when viewing the credits.
(07-10-2019, 10:15 AM)MattW Wrote: Apologies for the issues you've been having.

We have released another update that should have resolved this issue - please ensure that you have got the latest version. If you are still getting issues with this and are on latest, get in touch with [email protected] with the issue for some additional troubleshooting.

Should show version 1.1.0.0 on the Xbox Manage Games/Apps screen, or end in 1033 in the version number displayed when viewing the credits.

Is there any news of an update for the Switch version regarding multiple crashes and game breaking bugs in career mode? My career mode has been unplayable thanks to it crashing in the same spot for a couple of weeks now. Thanks.
(07-10-2019, 07:26 PM)TooManySeeds Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 10:15 AM)MattW Wrote: Apologies for the issues you've been having.

Is there any news of an update for the Switch version regarding multiple crashes and game breaking bugs in career mode? My career mode has been unplayable thanks to it crashing in the same spot for a couple of weeks now. Thanks.

We have a switch patch completed, just waiting on it to process through Nintendo's systems and be made available - which has unfortunately taken longer than their original estimate to us.

Currently the estimate from them is early next week.

Apologies for the issues you're experiencing and hopefully they will be resolved in the update, if not the quickest course of action is to drop an email to [email protected]