Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Career mode unplayable
Having played several seasons in career mode, my player got selected to debut for Australia. However, the game keeps crashing during the cutscene where the player gets handed his baggy green. After resetting the console, the game restarts at the same cutscene and crashes at the same spot every time. Skipping part way through the cutscene also crashes the game. There seems to be no way to simulate the match from this point to avoid it or continue playing at all. 

Career mode is literally unplayable at the moment. Is there anyway to fix this? Has this happened to anyone else?

Playing on Switch ver. 1.0.1
(07-02-2019, 03:51 PM)TooManySeeds Wrote: Having played several seasons in career mode, my player got selected to debut for Australia. However, the game keeps crashing during the cutscene where the player gets handed his baggy green. After resetting the console, the game restarts at the same cutscene and crashes at the same spot every time. Skipping part way through the cutscene also crashes the game. There seems to be no way to simulate the match from this point to avoid it or continue playing at all. 

Career mode is literally unplayable at the moment. Is there anyway to fix this? Has this happened to anyone else?

Playing on Switch ver. 1.0.1

There has been a patch to fix this, maybe it hasn't got through Nintendo yet.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(07-02-2019, 07:19 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: There has been a patch to fix this, maybe it hasn't got through Nintendo yet.

What version is the PS4 on?
(07-02-2019, 09:07 PM)TooManySeeds Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 07:19 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: There has been a patch to fix this, maybe it hasn't got through Nintendo yet.

What version is the PS4 on?

PS4 is v0.1.0.1.0957 (found on credits screen) and we are on patch 1.07 but this issue was patched in 1.04. 

They might be trying to do 1 large patch on Nintendo as it seems to be a little tougher getting them through.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
I can't believe that Switch is so far behind other platforms.  Something needs to change, I've had the game on 'ice' now for several weeks as I'm having the same issue.  I really only enjoy career mode, and is primarily why I bought the game.  Knowing this was fixed in 1.04 and those platforms are on 1.07 now, yet switch is 1.01 is just infuriating...

I don't really care who's to blame, Nintendo or BigAnt - result is people who cannot play a game they have purchased...I've heard the patch has been with Nintendo for weeks apparently, just really unacceptable.  I sincerely hope that we get the latest patch on switch whenever it decided to drop...