Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game not Released on steam
Hi, from what i have seen this game looks amazing. However,i cant play the game and this is because i play on PC.Big Ant Studios said the PC version will arrive shortly after the Xbox and PS4 versions of the game.

Big Ant said on their cricket 19 page

"A PC (Steam) version will follow shortly after."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Cricket 19 was released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on 28 May [b]2019."[/b]

I am writing this on the 30th of June 2019
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This means it has been 33 days from its release date on PS4 and Xbox.

From what Steam tells... 

"This game is not yet available on Steam

Planned Release Date: Coming Soon"

Big Ant said that... 

"a PC version will follow shortly after"

33 days is not short...its a long wait for Cricket 19 at least.

Cricket 19 does not even have a release date on steam.

I am not hating i just don't want to wait any longer to play cricket 19 on steam as this game looks very good and very polished 

Regards:

EthanM1512
I guess it matters what your definition of shortly is. BA think shortly is 1 year maybe?