Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Push for one
Hi guys, I was watching some of the videos of Cricket 19, and I am waiting patiently for the PC version to come out.  One question I have is this; will it be possible in Cricket 19 when batting to be able to control a shot so that when you play the ball into an empty area of the ground, you can control the shot to the extent that you can just play it for one or two runs?

I have wanted the option to do this in your other cricket games, but Haven't had the option, OR maybe there is a way and I don't know it?  Thanks for any replies.
Stabilis
(07-01-2019, 01:35 AM)Ruuger Wrote: Hi guys, I was watching some of the videos of Cricket 19, and I am waiting patiently for the PC version to come out.  One question I have is this; will it be possible in Cricket 19 when batting to be able to control a shot so that when you play the ball into an empty area of the ground, you can control the shot to the extent that you can just play it for one or two runs?

I have wanted the option to do this in your other cricket games, but Haven't had the option, OR maybe there is a way and I don't know it?  Thanks for any replies.

There is an option that has existed in the new 4 button batting controls where a shot called "precision" can be played, and is used for getting quick 1-2 runs and not boundries. If you have ashes cricket it exists there too
(07-01-2019, 01:03 PM)Dragon5lay3r99 Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 01:35 AM)Ruuger Wrote: Hi guys, I was watching some of the videos of Cricket 19, and I am waiting patiently for the PC version to come out.  One question I have is this; will it be possible in Cricket 19 when batting to be able to control a shot so that when you play the ball into an empty area of the ground, you can control the shot to the extent that you can just play it for one or two runs?

There is an option that has existed in the new 4 button batting controls where a shot called "precision" can be played, and is used for getting quick 1-2 runs and not boundries. If you have ashes cricket it exists there too
Stabilis
(07-02-2019, 06:39 AM)Ruuger Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 01:03 PM)Dragon5lay3r99 Wrote:

Well I tried doing this in Ashes Cricket, and used the precision button on every ball for two overs, apart from 3 that were stopped by fielders, all the others went for 4.
Stabilis