Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A connection to the server has failed
I bought this game after getting impressed by the dnamics it offers and also the cricket WC. After i bought the game i have been unable to even start the game. Each time i Start the game " A connection to the server has failed" error comes up and i am really pissed off with this. I have checked for solutions everywhere but none of them seems to be working. I used the status checking link and everything was coming in green. If anyone has any solution then please share here. Hopefully someone from BigAnts Support team can solve this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-18-2019, 11:28 PM)anurag91 Wrote: I bought this game after getting impressed by the dnamics it offers and also the cricket WC. After i bought the game i have been unable to even start the game. Each time i Start the game " A connection to the server has failed" error comes up and i am really pissed off with this. I have checked for solutions everywhere but none of them seems to be working. I used the status checking link and everything was coming in green. If anyone has any solution then please share here. Hopefully someone from BigAnts Support team can solve this.

i am facing the same issue bro. i have been trying the whole day to find a solution but have had no success