Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cricket 19 PS4 Error code CE-34878-0 in career mode
Hi
When playing in career mode yesterday in received the error code CE-34878-0. The game keeps crashes. I cant continue my career & have invested about 30hrs & dont want to have to restart my career.
I've completed a game & system update & I still am receiving the error. It's only in my current career. 
I hope this can be fixed  order might have to give big ant the flick. I'm a big supporter. Have all the rugby league, cricket & AFL games.
Please help.
Thanks
(06-10-2019, 09:49 PM)danman Wrote: Hi
When playing in career mode yesterday in received the error code CE-34878-0. The game keeps crashes. I cant continue my career & have invested about 30hrs & dont want to have to restart my career.
I've completed a game & system update & I still am receiving the error. It's only in my current career. 
I hope this can be fixed  order might have to give big ant the flick. I'm a big supporter. Have all the rugby league, cricket & AFL games.
Please help.
Thanks
 TL;DR At the end

I had a similar issue/error code with playing online co-op on Ashes Cricket. It went on for sometime. Both the person and I was just ended up playing DBC17  we would check in with AC Evey now and then but we were still unable to play together. I tried initialisation with no luck ( and lost all my Diablo data?) after awhile both the other player and I ended up going to the Account Management tab Under settings and used the Restore Licences option and we were able to play online together again. This whole saga was over a several month's so it could of been a coincidence and the error we were having could have been patched out.

TL;DR: go to settings, account management, restore licences. Assuming you are on the PS4.