Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No BA Rugby League game this year
I saw a post from Ross in a Cricket 19 thread pretty much saying Bigant won't be making a Rugby League game this year. 

Is that it or do we wait for another developer to step in and have a go?.

And if another developer has a go do they have to start from scratch with their own ideas or do the assets from previous games carry over to the new devs?.
(06-07-2019, 09:59 PM)Radman Wrote: And if another developer has a go do they have to start from scratch with their own ideas or do the assets from previous games carry over to the new devs?.

Everything will carry over because Tru Blu own it. Just like when Tru Blu sent AFL and Union to Wicked Witch. Rugby Challenge 3 was Rugby Challenge 2 with squad updates.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Well if Trublu knew what was good for them the RLL2 engine is the best going forward.
Well that sucks donkey dick 

Was this said on these forums or else where?
Ross said in a Twitter post.
There's also a video floating around from a few months ago where Ross says RLL is not in their plans.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Do BA even check these forums anymore? Just put us out of our misery!
We paid for the game and then forgotten. It is very, very disappointing
Worst part is not only is there not going to be another one in the foreseeable future, but they stopped selling RLL2 on steam so I have to make do with RLL4
PSN ID: Jaxon23489