Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RESETTING ACADEMY IS UPSETTING!
Today is an upsetting day. I RESET ACADEMY to get rid of some unnecessary downloaded content but was SHOCKED to see that all the CONTENT that I had CREATED including stadiums were deleted too! I had spent hours and hours to create my stuff. All GONE! Should it be that way? You are the OWNER of the CONTENT that you CREATE such as bats, players, stadiums, competitions, tours, teams, scenarios etc. RESETTING ACADEMY should RESET external content only, not YOUR PERSONAL CREATED CONTENT! Technically, only I should have RIGHTS to delete my content, none else. What's your take on this?
(06-04-2019, 09:27 AM)mujeebburdi Wrote: Today is an upsetting day. I RESET ACADEMY to get rid of some unnecessary downloaded content but was SHOCKED to see that all the CONTENT that I had CREATED including stadiums were deleted too! I had spent hours and hours to create my stuff. All GONE! Should it be that way? You are the OWNER of the CONTENT that you CREATE such as bats, players, stadiums, competitions, tours, teams, scenarios etc. RESETTING ACADEMY should RESET external content only, not YOUR PERSONAL CREATED CONTENT! Technically, only I should have RIGHTS to delete my content, none else. What's your take on this?

Oh, I'm so sorry. I miscompreheded it. There's clear choice what to set default and what not to be.