Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cricket 19 Bugs / Issues Thread
No idea if this thread is being monitored at all but here goes:

First off great effort guys, game is quality, especially for local multiplayer. Unfortunately the game being good is what makes certain issues stick out, especially when they end up deciding a really close game!

In terms of actual game-breakers, I've only seen the following:

- Making a catch only to find that the fielder has planted himself on the boundary rope, hence a 6 is given rather than out. Would rather not go through attempting the catch (& thinking I've finally broken a difficult partnership?!) at all!
- I've actually seen the above happen when the fielder is actually stood about 2ft inside the boundary, which is a little ridiculous
- Inconsistencies with getting back into crease after missing a shot. I've lost 2 wickets in a single innings to complete chancer throws long after getting my bat back in the crease, because the batsman has decided to randomly lift both bat and his foot up at the exact moment the ball hits.

Other things I've noticed that are less serious:

- Be nice if invalid fields were disabled in the quick field menu, i.e. if you pick one that doesn't meet the fielding restrictions, it defaults to either 'start of innings' or 'prevent singles' (I forget which) without actually notifying you of this
- I've set custom fields which have ended up in virtually every return throw being an overthrow, with fielders throwing to the middle of the wicket rather than either end
- A quick restart option would be excellent!

Would be awesome if these could get fixed for PS4. Game has been great otherwise!
scenario mode Revolutionary Bowling challenge keeps crashing.

1. One of the big ant challenges is glitched during scenario mode while playing against West Indies and curtailing them within 45 runs the game crashes with the CE 34878 error no matter how many times i try,
Hii,
WHEN I RUN CRICKET 19 IT IS ASKING LOGIN EVERYTIME...….ALSO AUTO CRASHES WHEN I TRY TO PLAY,PLEASE HELP (ALSO WHEN THE GAME IS OPENINING AUTOMATICALLY THE ASHES CRICKET STEAM PAGE IN BROWSER IS POPPING UP )
Injury bug.

I am currently playing a Test, Australia v New Zealand. I bowled first.

Mitchell Starc got injured bowling in the first innings then didn’t bat and couldn’t bowl again which is all okay. Besides the fact that I could actually select him to bat but it would just send out the next person in the order rather than graying him out, which seems like a weird way to do it. 

Here is the bug though, I just assumed that previous paragraph has something to do with it. With New Zealand only 40 ahead when falling 9 wickets down, Trent Boult didn’t come out to bat. Despite bowling all his overs in the first innings and never getting a message about an injury. He also immediately after not coming out to bat, took the new ball and bowled fine. 

I can’t think of any reason why he wouldn’t bat, and especially now that he is bowling so I can only assume this is a bug that is getting confused by the fact that the other team has an injury.

Thanks.
Playing Career mode INDIA vs West Indies. I am bowling. The game freezes after every single over. I end up force ending the game and restart it. So far more than 5 times in past 1 hr.
Had an LBW call overturned that didn’t seem to make sense. It was a full toss on leg stump given not out. The impact was umpires call and it was hitting wicket, but still overturned the umpires decision? Is this an error in the sense that it’s supposed to say hitting for the impact or is it just getting it wrong. Seems to happen if you get 2 reds and an umpires call as well, the decision will be overturned and given out