Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cricket 19 Bugs / Issues Thread
Not sure if I will get an answer here from Big Ant moderators but I am facing an issue with Online game in PS4.  When I play an online custom game with my friend,  I notice random online disconnection in every game. Sometimes disconnection are so frequent that it make it impossible to play an ODI or test match online. Is it reported before? Is it a bug? 
It is really annoying and off putting, please can we fix the issue?

Platform: PS4
Connection Speed both ends: 50Mbps+ ( other online games run without any issues)
I have Radeon R9 270X OC 2GB
Whenever i try to get into a match it shows loading for a while and then crashes to desktop with my desktop saying "Default Radeon WattMan settings has been restored due to unexpected system failure" please help
Platform: Steam/PC (Pro/Veteran) 
Game Version: Latest (after the Aug 7th patch update)
Game Mode: Online Co-op vs AI
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Academy downloaded
Issue (one line description): 8 or 10 runs scored
Bug description (detail): when a fielder attempts to field a ball/ slides just before the ropes, the boundary is awarded as an 8 or 10 (no pattern in that), while the umpire raises his hands signalling a 6.
This bug was found in previous AC17 version too. It spoils the game every time it occurs and especially at a critical stage in the game it is a total spoil sport.
Issue (one line description) : Non-striker Batsman moving in circles around the wicket
Bug description (detail): Non-striker Batsman moves in circles around the stumps during online play, just before the Striker is about to face the delivery.
Sometimes the batsman catapults like he is sprung with an elastic band ... from his crease to the field back and forth.
Issue (one line description): Batsman leaves the crease when ball is near the keeper or bowler only to get stumped or run out
Bug description (detail): when a Batsman leaves a delivery off a quick bowler to the keeper, he jumps out of his crease moving in circles to only allow the keeper to throw at the stumps and thereby get him stumped out...
This bug was found in previous AC17 version too. A similar pattern observed when a throw from the deep is just about to be collected by a keeper or a bowler, and just then the batsman takes off for another run only to get run out.
Platform: Steam/PC
Game Version: Latest
Game Mode: Career
Issue (one line description): Career save data vanished
Bug description (detail): Today my career save data was corrupted and I managed to restore BAK file to main save file...then when I loading the career, there were two save files and 1st one was working 2nd wasn't. then I deleted the second one from the game menu..and now unfortunately my working career mode also not working.. I looked into the save data on "Documents".. there is no any career data folder or save files
I'm unable to increase stats in career mode on the Switch on the latest version. I have 18 bowling points and over 1000 skill points but cannot use them to unlock the next tier that has a padlock on it or increase skills with a black space next to them. I have been unable to increase any skill (batting, bowling, fielding) despite only having an overall rating of 67 for about a year in game now. My player is level 50 and 24 years old.
Mine PS4
1. trouble with bounce deliveries 
Umpire called no balls for height for full length deliveries bowled.

2.  Commentary for wide deliveries, they call wide for player batted deliveries.

3. We cannot play ground shots for advance shot (dancing down the ground).
 Big ant fix the issues for Don Bradman 14 with an update.