Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRICKET 19: PATCH 1.03 RELEASED!
The gameplay has been considerably improved after release of game version 1.03 (PS4) today.

PATCH NOTES

1. Additional manager screens added to career.
  2. Added more training options to career.
  3. Improved Select Next Batter/Bowler screens.
  4. Added Broadcast 3 as Running camera.
  5. Batting Mid camera added.
  6. General camera improvements.
  7. UI improvements.
  8. Stability improvements.
hello mujeebburdi i have xbox one i cant switch running cam as broadcast 3, plz tell me what to do thanks
(06-10-2019, 04:36 PM)Farhan Wrote: hello mujeebburdi i have xbox one i cant switch running cam as broadcast 3, plz tell me what to do thanks

Hey, Farhan. It's simple. Go to SETTING, then GENERAL SETTING and there in the bottom you'll find CAMERA options. Set them the way you want.
its not present there, may be patch for that is not released yet on xbox one but yesterday i found that an update is ready to be installed on xbox size 10gb which i havent downloaded yet can you share xbox latest patch details for cricket 19?thanks
(06-11-2019, 02:38 PM)Farhan Wrote: its not present there, may be patch for that is not released yet on xbox one but yesterday i found that an update is ready to be installed on xbox size 10gb which i havent downloaded yet can you share xbox latest patch details for cricket 19?thanks

It says "plenty of stability enhancements and other improvements." No further details are provided. But, I'm sure it will have all that you want. See, PS4 is at version 1.05 at the moment and the latest Tweet from Big Ant Studios says: "PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch development continues! Stay tuned!"
(06-01-2019, 09:44 PM)mujeebburdi Wrote: The gameplay has been considerably improved after release of game version 1.03 (PS4) today.

PATCH NOTES

1. Additional manager screens added to career.
  2. Added more training options to career.
  3. Improved Select Next Batter/Bowler screens.
  4. Added Broadcast 3 as Running camera.
  5. Batting Mid camera added.
  6. General camera improvements.
  7. UI improvements.
  8. Stability improvements.

The game has reached to version 1.07 on PS4. It seems much stable now. Cricket 19 is of course the greatest game of all times despite few minor glitches here and there that may be rectified in near future.