Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undone cricket 19
How can anyone release a game so undone?? I just played it online with my brother in the same team & we got 8 wickets from run outs & stumping because the poms weren't in there crease.  Not to mention that the whole game feels unfinished the replayes look awful & the whole game play feels out of touch. I don't understand why release a game undone, surely you can see the issues b4 release?? Oh & no line up change change FFS big ant dissapear same shit different game. ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
(06-01-2019, 01:41 AM)Siesy Wrote: How can anyone release a game so undone?? I just played it online with my brother in the same team & we got 8 wickets from run outs & stumping because the poms weren't in there crease.  Not to mention that the whole game feels unfinished the replayes look awful & the whole game play feels out of touch. I don't understand why release a game undone, surely you can see the issues b4 release?? Oh & no line up change change FFS big ant dissapear same shit different game. ATTENTION TO DETAIL.

Hi, I wanted to buy the game to play with my brother in the same side too. Is it that bad? Was DBC 14 better than this one?

Any other cricket game which is better for same team gameplay to play with brother?
(06-06-2019, 11:40 PM)Agent1Carmichael Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 01:41 AM)Siesy Wrote: How can anyone release a game so undone?? I just played it online with my brother in the same team & we got 8 wickets from run outs & stumping because the poms weren't in there crease.  Not to mention that the whole game feels unfinished the replayes look awful & the whole game play feels out of touch. I don't understand why release a game undone, surely you can see the issues b4 release?? Oh & no line up change change FFS big ant dissapear same shit different game. ATTENTION TO DETAIL.

Hi, I wanted to buy the game to play with my brother in the same side too. Is it that bad? Was DBC 14 better than this one?

Any other cricket game which is better for same team gameplay to play with brother?

Hi, After recent patches hopefully this game a good but in all honesty I haven't played it again since that day with my brother. I would give this one ago before resulting back to DBC 14